4

'What do slaves do?' Chanyeol asks himself as he stares at the mark on his wrist.

'Master Baekhyun'

Does this mean Baekhyun has a mark on his wrist saying 'Slave Chanyeol'?

No, it can't be. He's not even a werewolf.

But he's a vampire-werewolf hybrid.

Well.. This is confusing..!

Chanyeol feels a pang of pain in his chest, knowing that this is not what he asked for.

"I wanted to meet him again and be his mate. Not his slave."

"Well, Chanyeol, look how unlucky you are to not get what you wanted," Baekhyun talks at his back, and his eyes widen in disbelief, slowly turning his head to realize his Master has just made his way here in like a span of a millisecond from visiting the leader alpha of the werewolves in the union.

"Baek—M-Master.." Chanyeol mumbles and blinks as Baekhyun raises his eyebrow at Chanyeol's figure still sitting comfortably in his couch, stirring something in Chanyeol's veins that tells him he needs to do something for his Master.

Chanyeol's eyes widen even more, if that's possible, and he scurries to get to his feet and stand infront of Baekhyun, the height difference almost ridiculous but Chanyeol obviously doesn't have the nerves to bring that out as he bows a formal ninety-degrees.

"I'm sorry, Master.. I thought you wouldn't mind."

Baekhyun doesn't drop his expression as he forces his eyes to not look at how Chanyeol presents such an obedient behavior, tightening his mind and squeezing his insides.

"Well, what if I mind? Think about this every single time, Chanyeol. You don't have the right to do anything without my consent."

Chanyeol bit his lips in embarassment, his fists set on his thighs, clenching them for he still isn't told that he can already stand straight. "Yes, Master. I'm sorry."

Chanyeol's mind rattles in alarm as he feels and hears Baekhyun getting closer. When he feels Baekhyun's touch he flinches lightly, making Baekhyun let out a soft chuckle.

Baekhyun threads his fingers along Chanyeol's locks on the back of his head, and through it, Chanyeol feels the intense gaze, the gritted teeth, the narrowed eyes. Baekhyun's hand feels like they're about to pull hard on his hair anytime soon, and Chanyeol can't even tell if he wants that or not.

"Stand straight now," Baekhyun calmly says and lets go of Chanyeol's hair, tapping his shoulder with a soft sigh.

When Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun, the latter stares at his eyes and smirks.

"Seems like you want to be a good slave for me.."

Chanyeol almost whimpers at that voice. Sure, when Baekhyun was still a human, his voice is heaven, but now it makes you so hard it hurts. If Chanyeol was a human, and not a werewolf, he would have been rock-hard by now. But no, he's just half-hard.

But shit, that's still—

"Betas don't have heats so why do I smell your arousal, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asks with an innocent, seemingly curious tone, but his eyes give it all. Chanyeol's face heats up and he grips on his left wrist, his palm sweating and knees about to give up from this torture.

"This whole house smells like you," Baekhyun mutters as he walks past Chanyeol, leaving him dazed while he heads to his room. From that, he almost hears Baekhyun's triumphant smirk before a telepathic message reaches him.

'It's fun playing with you, Channie..'

'Ah,' Chanyeol thinks. 'A slave lets his master do whatever he wants to him. That's what slaves do.'

Chanyeol forces himself to smile, reminding himself that at least, he has had an inch of Baekhyun's touch, of Baekhyun's voice, of Baekhyun's attention, of Baekhyun's time, in exchange of letting himself drown in the hybrid's enticing demeanor. At least, he became a part of an inch of Baekhyun's day.

That should be okay.