9*

"Why the fuck are you crying?" Baekhyun asks after he opens the door to Chanyeol's room and a sobbing Chanyeol is what he sees.

Chanyeol looks up at Baekhyun and sniffs as he wipes his tears quickly.

"I-I'm okay.." Chanyeol says.

"I wasn't asking," Baekhyun snaps, rolling his eyes as he crosses his arms above his chest. "Why would I care about a slave, huh?" Baekhyun asks with an eyebrow raised.

Chanyeol stretches out his legs and fixes himself to position for sleep, blanket over himself as he closes his eyes.

Baekhyun raises his eyebrows at this disrespectful behavior.

"Attitude, hm?" Baekhyun questions and steps closer to Chanyeol. "Get up now if you don't want to get hurt," Baekhyun warns.

Chanyeol doesn't move. Baekhyun hisses and yanks the covers off the younger.

Chanyeol's eyes widen as Baekhyun pulls him out of the bed with his hair.

"Ow.. m-master, i-it hurts..! P-Please.." Chanyeol pleads as he grabs Baekhyun's wrist loosely.

"You were fucking disrespectful and you want me to stop?!"

Chanyeol cries out. "I'm so sorry.. please.. please.." Chanyeol's voice comes out as soft mumbles and whispers as he begins to tear up again.

"I don't care if you're sorry. You can't make me forgive you just because you said those words."

Chanyeol winces as he is pushed against a wall.

"You don't have the right to live a life of your own. Even how your heart beats should depend on my orders, you understand that?"

Chanyeol sobs and nods furiously.

And with that Baekhyun thinks he really understood.

Baekhyun brings out his claws and rips all of Chanyeol's clothes off, a shocked Chanyeol looking down at him nervously.

"M-Master, I have to tell you something.. I-I-I.."

"You what?!" Baekhyun questions, annoyed.

Chanyeol shakes his head after leaning in in confusion. "I-I can't hear—"

"Shut up and let me do what I want."

Chanyeol stays still and lets Baekhyun clash his lips against his own, biting on his lower lip with sharp fangs and tongue exploring his cavern.

"Whatever I do, you should still be thankful to me. You won't be alive now if not for me."

Chanyeol only closes his eyes and arches off the wall as Baekhyun starts jerking him without warning, claws that scratch his skin injecting a certain venom.

"Ahh Master.. Master.. Master.." Chanyeol whimpers, his voice almost a high-pitch as he squirms in pleasure with the pain of Baekhyun's claws occasionally scraping against him.

"I'm gonna c-cum.."

"No," Baekhyun firmly says as he lets go of Chanyeol's cock, yanking the younger's body and turning Chanyeol around, pushing his chest against the wall, manhandling him until he gets to the position Baekhyun wants him in.

"Make sure you hold on," Baekhyun scoffs at his own words. "No need. I'm gonna ruin you anyway."

Baekhyun reaches his hands up Chanyeol's mouth, and Chanyeol, knowing by now what he should be doing, sucks on Baekhyun's slender fingers and tries to leave as much saliva as possible to make it hurt less.

Baekhyun grunts low in his throat at the way Chanyeol so diligently licks up his fingers, his senses tortured by how Chanyeol moans around his fingers as well.

"Aren't you enjoying this too much?" Baekhyun breathes out harshly as he takes his fingers out and holds Chanyeol's hips with his free hand while he lines his fingers along the younger's entrance.

Chanyeol moans softly as he feels the tip of Baekhyun's soaked finger rubbing his rim, willing to relish on the warm sensation of having Baekhyun's attention again, slowly, as if time can stop for him.

But it won't.

Chanyeol jolts in alarm as Baekhyun shoves two fingers at once, mercilessly fucking him with them, not waiting for Chanyeol's cue before he adds another.

Chanyeol knows Baekhyun is cursing at him right now, throwing hatred and such. He only looks to the ground and tries his best to stay as pliant as possible.

If Baekhyun has also felt this way before, he's willing to do the same. He's willing to sacrifice, give everything he can give. As long as Baekhyun will feel satisfied, Chanyeol will do it. Anything Baekhyun wants out of this relationship they have, he will give without question.

If this is how he should pay for all the pain he made Baekhyun feel before, then that is.

"I wish you luck, slave.." Baekhyun whispers to him, and even when Chanyeol doesn't hear, he feels it through Baekhyun's hot breath against his skin as Baekhyun takes him again.

Again and again. Until his body can't take more, he will let his master. He will let Baekhyun. However Baekhyun wants him, he will be.

Even if you hurt me, or I hurt myself . . .

Always yours, master.