12- three bright stars♡

Today was Saturday. Mostly today all they did was go in the pool and in the back garden as it was really hot. Finn was better now too, which was good.

I was 9pm and it was just getting dark, everyone was sat in Millie's room. Millie was sat on Finns lap because why not.

"Let's play truth or dare!!" Noah suggested.

"What are we, 10?" Jack said.

"Come on it will be fun!" He said.

They all agreed to truth or dare. They all started playing, Grace went first.

"Grace, I dare you to kiss Gaten." Millie said, she heard Finn giggle from behind her.

"Really?" Grace asked.

"Yup, really." Millie said.

Grace and Gaten hesitantly pecked each other on the lips, and pulled away quickly.

"That was pointless." Finn said.

"Okay then, I dare Finn and Millie to go in the closet for 7 minutes." Grace said.

They got up and stood in Millie's closet, they messed around most of the time, until there was 2 minutes left, Millie connected her lips with Finns. Finn was shocked, but he kissed her back. Their lips moved together in perfect sync, like they were made to be together.

He put his hand on her cheek and his other rested on her lower back. Until everyone had to interrupt the moment.

"7 minutes are over!" Jack yelled.

Finn and Millie walked out of the closet and sat back down, acting like nothing happened.

"Did you kiss?" Maddie asked.

"Nope." They said, Millie felt Finn laugh a little from behind her, and it made her smile.

"Well, next one. Jack truth or dare?" Finn asked.

"Oh I love how I get the choice." Jack smiled. "And truth."

"Mills you can ask him the truth cos I don't know what to ask." Finn said.

"Okay, um, do you still like Iris?" She asked.

"No. I didn't like her in the first place." Jack said.

"Wait so when you were dating her you didn't like her?" Maddie asked.

"Was it not obvious? She would upload pictures of me all the time on Instagram, how many of her are there on mine? None." Jack said.

"Shit haha!" Millie laughed.

"Unlike Millie over here who said she loves Jacob." Finn said.

"Finn! When I told that to you I really thought I did love him but then you got me thinking and I worked it out that I didn't love Jacob." Millie said.

-

Everyone finished playing truth or dare about 1 hour ago. Everyone was asleep apart from Millie and Finn. They were sat outside on the roof, looking at the stars.

"Millie?" Finn said.

"Yeah?" Millie said, still focusing on a star that was shining brighter than the others, there was 3 of them, that were shining bright.

"Thank you." Finn said.

"For what?" Millie asked

"For everything. I don't know how to do this, like thanking people but you have really helped me and the others out, a lot and we are all really grateful for it, even if none of them have told you. I know they are." Finn said, which made Millie smile.

"It's okay, Finn. You all mean a lot to me now and I think of you all like my new best friends." Millie smiled.

"Do you see those big three stars, up in the sky?" Finn asked.

"Yeah?" Millie asked.

"I think that's my parents, and my brother." Finn said.

"Aww Finn." Millie said, feeling sympathy for the boy.

"They died just about 4 years ago now. In a car crash. We were on our way to the funfair, when a big truck smashed into the side of our car, my brother was the first one to die. He refused to put his seat belt on the whole way there, he said that none of the cool kids wore seat belts, so he wasn't going to. When the truck hit, he flew out of his seat and within 2 minutes, he died. My dad hit his head on the window, and obviously the glass had smashed from the truck. He died too. My mom and I survived the crash, until about 2 weeks later. My mom got super depressed and she killed herself, which just left me. That's when Sadie and I ran away together." Finn admitted everything to the girl he had fallen for.

Millie didn't say anything, she just hugged him tightly as a few tears escaped both of their eyes.
-

Shittt this got so deep:(( but it's going to get sadder:))))