15- found and final goodbyes♡

Finn, Sadie, Caleb and Gaten were sat near a bridge, away from everything. Suddenly vans started parking next to them, there was no way out. They all started panicking.

Social workers got out of the van and got them, they tried to run away, but it was no use, they were found and taken, to a foster home.

They logged them in the system before they could run away. Finn and Caleb had to share a room, Gaten shared with a guy called Jaeden and Sadie shared with a girl called Sophia.

Finn sat on his bed, looking out of the window. "How the fuck did they know where we were?"

"I don't know." Caleb sighed.

"Millie Brown, that's how." The social worker walked through the door.

"Millie, told you where we were?" Finn asked.

"Yes. She seen you guys, the first thing she did was call us. We went to her school to talk to her, she wants you all to be safe." The social worker smiled.

"Millie wouldn't do this!" Finn said.

"But she did Finn. She did it for your own good. Being out on the streets could make you really ill, on top of danger." She said.

Finn looked at the floor, he was betrayed by the person he thought he could trust. The only person he really did trust, but now he can't trust her. She broke the promise, she knew he didn't want to go to a home, it was her fault.

-

Millie sighed, feeling awful. What she did was very uncalled for, she dropped them all in it, she put them all in foster care.

"It was for their own good, mills." Maddie tried to make her feel better.

"I guess." Millie said.

-

"So, where did you come from?" Sophia asked Sadie.

"The streets, with my friends." Sadie said.

"Oh, that's a bummer." Sophia said.

"Sadie could we have a word please?" The social worker, Andy to be exact, said.

"Sure." Sadie sighed.

She got up and walked into a room with Andy, they sat down at a table, Caleb and Gaten were in there too.

"I'm going to tell you all this, without Finn because he's being difficult and won't come out of his room." Andy said.

"Because he hates you." Caleb said. "You took us, that's why."

"Yes I know. But I have some news. We have found foster homes, for you all already." Andy said, they all gasped.

"Sadie, your home is in New York, Caleb, yours is in London and Gaten, yours is in Canada." Andy said.

"What?! We're all so far away from each other! You can't do that!" Caleb said.

Sadie had tears welling up in her eyes. "What about Finn, where is he going?" She asked.

"Finn, a couple from round here want to adopt him. So he will stay in LA." Andy said.

"This isn't fair!" Gaten said.

The door opened and Charlotte brought in Finn, he looked really upset. He sat down on the chair near Sadie.

"So when do we all go?" Finn asked, quietly.

"T-tomorrow." Andy said.

"What?! Tomorrow?!" Caleb shouted.

"Well, Finn, you go in three days, but everyone else, goes tomorrow." He said.

-

"Bye sades, I'll miss you!" Caleb cried as he hugged her.

"Yeah, you were like the sister I never had. Love you." Gaten sobbed as he joined the hug.

Finn didn't come to say goodbye, he didn't come out of his room.

"Right, come on Sadie we have to go, the plane is in 2 hours!" Her foster mom smiled kindly.

"Hold on 2 minutes I have to do something." Sadie said.

She ran up the stairs and to finns room, she opened the door and seen him sat on his bed, with a few tears running down his face, she ran up to him and hugged him tightly as they cried on each other's shoulders.

"Bye Finn, I'll miss you so much." Sadie said.

"I'll miss you too, have a fun time, Sades." Finn frowned.

"You too. Love you." She said.

"Love you too." Finn sadly smiled.

"Well, I guess this is it, see you soon, hopefully." She said, wiping her tears.

"Bye." Finn said.

She hugged him one last time before walking down the stairs, to her new parents, into the car and to the airport for New York.