37- allergic reaction to lemons♡

Millie's POV:

My mum was giving me a ride to school today seen as she wasn't doing anything. She bought me a strawberry and kiwi smoothie first then took me. I seen Maddie, Grace, Noah and Jack waiting for me outside of school so I said goodbye to my mum and walked to them.

"Hey." I said, taking a sip of the cold smoothie.

"Hi!" Maddie said happily.

"What's gotten you so happy?" I asked, laughing.

"Maybe the fact that Joe Keery followed me on instagram last night!" She squealed while clapping.

"Oh for god sake Maddie!" I laughed, then she instantly shut up and pretended to act normal when we seen Joes car park in the parking space near we were standing.

My smile grew knowing Finn was here. The car door opened and Finn walked out, followed by Joe.

"See you at home Finn." Joe said.

"See you." Finn said, I looked at Maddie and she was gawking at him.

"Aww she's love struck." I pouted, she slapped my arm and then we walked to PE.

I hate PE, like I said before, I'm really insecure.

In the changing room I was with Maddie and Grace, I decided to just get it over with and get changed. I felt like everyone was staring even though nobody actually was.

We walked out and went on the field with all the other girls and stood and listened to what the teacher had to say. I sat in a small circle with Grace and Maddie. Then the teacher walked up to us.

"Hey girls, would you be able to let the new girl in your group? Just for PE." Mrs Henry smiled.

"Yeah sure." We all said.

The new girl who's name I'm not sure sat near us, she had blonde hair which had light curls, half her hair up and half down. Her eyes were blue and she was just so pretty.

"I'm Millie, this is Grace and Maddie." I introduced us all.

"I'm Loren, good to meet you all." She smiled

"Where did you move here from?" Maddie asked.

"Pennsylvania." She said, stretching.

"Oh cool!" Grace said.

-

It was now lunch and we let Loren sit at our table with us. Noah was sat eating pepperoni pizza, Maddie was eating fries, Grace had a turkey sandwich with some sort of smoothie, Jack was making duck faces out of pringles and Loren and I was taking selfies. Finn was not yet here.

Then I seen the curly haired boy walk through the doors and walk to our table, a smile instantly came on my lips as I smiled and waved.

He sat between me and Grace as Loren put a dog filter on my face. It took a good 10 minutes to get a good selfie.

"Grace! This has lemons in it!" I heard Finn panic, I turned round and seen Finn stood up and Grace checking the ingredients at the back of her smoothie cup.

"What's wrong?" I asked, turning round as did Loren.

"I told Finn to try my smoothie but I didn't know he was allergic to lemons." Grace explained.

"My lips are gonna go so big and not go down for hours because I don't have my needle thing which helps them go down !" Finn complained.

About 5 minutes later Finns lips were big and red so we went to the nurse.

"Oh my lord what's the problem?!" She asked, standing up and instantly walking to Finn.

"Allergic reaction to lemons." I said because Finn couldn't speak.

Then the nurse called Mrs Keery to bring him the needle. Soon enough she got here and put the needle in both Finns top and bottom lip.

There was still redness near the bottom of his bottom lip and a little near the sides but he said that should be gone soon.

We walked back into the cafeteria as there was 10 minutes left of lunch and sat back down.

"I'm so sorry." Grace apologised.

"It's fine." Finn said, pulling out his phone and sitting going on it till the end of lunch.

-

I'm debating wether to end this book at the 50th chapter.