46- its called payback♡

I unpublished I am not a city boy and bad kid camp until I've finished this and Forbidden, I cannot juggle 4 books at a time and if you do that I salute you because damn it's hard.

Also I am trying to write this in peace but leather and chubby thighs do not mix well, literally I'm sticking to the chair, squats here I come

Millie's POV;

Finn and I were getting ready to go downstairs and make pancakes with Joe, we had only woke up like 10 minutes ago. I put on my blue denim shorts, a white crop top and my black and white vans, paired with a black bomber jacket.

"What are you gonna do about your hickey?" I asked Finn as I added a coat of mascara to my eyelash.

Finn shrugged, letting his arms fall at the side of him. "I don't know, it's only a hickey."

"well your opinion has changed since yesterday." I said with a laugh.

"Yesterday was yesterday, its a new day with new opinions." He said, with a clever smirk.

"Shut up, weirdo." I laughed, pulling out my Kylie Jenner lipstick in the shade Dolce K, putting a coat on to my lips.

"Right come on." He said, rolling his eyes. "I could of been to Narnia and back by now."

"Beauty takes time, Finn!" I said, hitting his arm sarcastically.

"Well your already beautiful without makeup so you don't need to sit there for years doing it." He said, I opened my mouth in awe at the sweet boy before connecting my lips with his cheek.

"You missed." He said, puckering his lips, putting them out in a posing manner.

I connected my lips with his, just a quick peck, then we walked downstairs to see Joe getting pancake ingredients out. Natalia was sat at the table, laughing at him.

"Holy shit, Finn!" Joe gasped, walking up to him and noticing the hickey. "Is that a hickey?!"

"No." Finn said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Ooooh Millie." Natalia teased.

"Did you..." joe asked, pointing his hands at Finn, then me.

"No!!" Finn and I gasped at the same time.

We made pancakes, which was full of laughs, syrup and sizzles, then after I had to go to the mall with the girls.

I said goodbye to Finn, Joe and Natalia and went home to get money, which my mum gladly gave to me, then I went to Lorens house where we were all meeting.

"Hey girl!" Loren said, smiling widely.

"Hey!" I smiled, equally as wide, pulling her in for a hug.

"My mom is taking us all to the mall then leaving us, then she'll be picking us up okay?" Loren said, hugging me back.

"Okay." I smiled.

We all got in the car with Lorens mom, then drove to the mall. "Oh lets go in here!" Grace said excitedly, walking into the bath bomb store.

We were looking at loads of different bath bombs, I bought three of them, it came in a cute little box and placed in a bag.

After shopping for way longer than expected, we finally went home, I put all my new clothes in my closet, and other things that I bought where they go too.

I decided to ask Finn to come over as he was my only hope, the girls weren't going to want to hang out after I've been with them all day. My mum or Ava weren't in for a few days, they were going to Ava's dance competition in San Fransisco.

My Mills💘🦋: hey, wanna come over? I'm bored xox

My finnie👀❤️; sure, 5 minutes

I smiled and waited for Finn to come, I heard the doorbell ring so I ran downstairs, to see him stood there, he was wearing a black shirt, some blue jeans and his high tops, his hair was a curly mess like always.

"Come upstairs, we can watch a movie." I said with a smile, he nodded.

We were watching kissing booth, but half way through I kissed him, he kissed me back almost immediately. I made it so i was sat on his lap, my arms were around his neck as he had his hands on my thighs. I moved my arms up to his hair as our lips parted for about 2 seconds while we got air, we breathed through our noses, not wanting to let go. He moved his lips down to just above my collarbone for a while, then moved back up to my lips. I ran my tongue on his bottom lip, but he didn't let me in, so I tugged on his hair, making him gasp, then stuck my tongue in, turning it into a french kiss.

After about 10 minutes, we pulled away, catching our breath.

"Jesus Christ." Finn breathed, I smiled at him.

I heard him giggle at something, he pulled his phone out of his pocket, taking a picture of my neck, where a hickey was left.

"Finn! What the-!" I slapped his leg.

"It's called payback." He smirked.

"I should have known." I said with a playful eye roll.

"You deserved it. Do you know how long it took me to try and get it into Caleb and Sadie's heads that I didn't sleep with you? 2 hours!" He said, I burst out laughing.

" I love you Finn." I said, kissing his head.

"I love you more, mills." He smiled.

-
Ooooooo