43- break ups♡

Finns POV;

We were on our way to the theme park today, Millie looked so pretty. She was wearing white denim shorts with a bright yellow crop top, she had her NMD's on that I bought her.

We finally arrived at the theme park and the first thing we seen was a big rollercoaster.

"Let's go on this!!" Maddie said, getting excited as the made us all join the line.

Soon enough we were allowed on, I was sat near Caleb, Millie was Sat near Sadie, Maddie was sat near Grace and Jack was sat near Noah.

The rollercoaster started and Caleb had is arms up in the air, we went upside down and I heard Millie scream which made me laugh.

The ride stopped and we all got off, I was dizzy af. When I looked at Millie I seen she was laughing with Maddie at something.

Jack was just stood on his own on his phone, I walked up to him.

"Everything okay?" I asked him, I seen his cheeks heat up, I was confused.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." He replied with a little smile.

"Okay, well come on! Have fun!" I said with a full smile, which made him smile.

I looked at Millie and seen she was already looking at me, I smiled at her and she looked away, everything today was confusing me.

-

The full day at the theme park Millie ignored me, she sat with Maddie in the car and not me, so I sat near Jack.

I decided to message Maddie and ask her what's up with Millie.

Finn🐢; what's up with Millie and why isn't she talking to me?

Maddie🥀; you should ask her that yourself, I don't wanna say.

By now I was so confused. When we got back to the cabin Millie walked straight upstairs to the room we were staying in.

I opened the door and she rolled her eyes at me as she sat down.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, looking her straight in the eyes.

"Don't act like you don't know." She said, messaging someone on her phone.

"I don't, I really don't know Millie." I replied, still not breaking my eyes from her.

Maddie's POV;

I was walking upstairs when I heard shouting from Millie and Finns room, I knew it was wrong to listen in, but I already knew what was wrong anyways.

"He clearly likes you and I'm starting to believe you like him back!" I heard Millie shout.

"How do I like him Millie?! I'm straight! I've never had feelings towards a boy in my life so no I don't like him back! Plus jack is with Grace so he isn't even gay!!" Finn shouted back. "This shows how much you trust me doesn't it Millie."

"I don't trust you!! I can't trust anyone!!" Millie shouted.

This was a mess, I needed to fix it right now. I'm going to fix it.

Millie's POV;

Finn and i broke up. Finn and I actually broke up. It was all jacks fault. I ended things with Finn because it's clear that he likes jack.

The whole time on the way back we didn't look at each other. I was meant to be sitting near Maddie but she sat near Grace, Jack sat near Noah and Sadie sat near Caleb, so I got stuck with Finn.

We pulled up outside Finns house, which was opposite mine but I was staying in the car to drop everyone else off with Caleb.

Finn got his bag and went in his house without saying a word.