32- new years kiss+Character updates♡

Millie's POV:

It was 11:30, which meant 30 minutes until 2018. I was excited for this year to be over. Even though some amazing things happened in this year. But some awful things too.

I met Finn this year, in the mall. I had no idea he was homeless, and I certainly had no idea that months later he'd be my boyfriend.

Sadie, Caleb and Gaten got moved away this year, but then Gaten got murdered, which upset us all.

This year has been a rollercoaster of emotions. There's been highs, there's been lows.

-

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Happy new year!!" We all yelled.

I turned around and grabbed Finns cheeks, I brought his lips to my own and kissed him, he kissed me back instantly, the same taste of cherry cola lingered on his gentle lips.

I pulled back and smiled at him, he smiled back. Then we seen Grace and Jack kissing.

"When did that happen?!" Maddie laughed. "I was only expecting a fillie kiss tonight, not Grace and Jack!"

We all burst out laughing. We started off our 2018 together and I wouldn't have it any other way.

-

I woke up and felt an arm round my waist. I turned round and it was Finn. He was sleeping with his long eyelashes slightly covering his pink blushed cheeks and his curls were all over, sticking up everywhere as little snores escaped his lips.

Everyone else was still sleeping, but then I seen Grace sit up. I looked at her and she smiled at me.

"Morning." She smiled, rubbing her eyes with a yawn.

"Morning." I said, stretching which woke Finn up.

Then Maddie slowly woke up, then Noah, then Jack.

"What should we do today?" Maddie asked.

"First of all, I need Starbucks." Grace said, dramatically.

-

We were all getting ready to go to Starbucks. All the boys were getting changed in a different room and we were all getting ready in Maddies room.

I put on some black leggings and a white shirt with a pink jacket. I put my superstars on and put my hair in a ponytail.

Then Mackenzie ran in the room crying.

"Kenz! What's wrong?" Maddie asked her.

"Iris and j-Jacob." She cried.

"What did they do?" I asked.

"Brynn and I were practicing our dance routine for the competition in the front yard, then Jacob, Iris and another boy tripped us, then told us we were rubbish and were all being so horrible!" She cried.

"Finn! Jack! Noah! Are you ready?" Grace shouted to the other room.

"Yeah!" They said, coming out of the room.

"Jacob, Iris and another boy are here." Maddie said to them.

We all ran down the stairs and opened the front door, to see Jacob, Iris and another brown haired boy.