Prologue

"Hey J.R. who's winning the war?" Ava asked. "It looks like Dorian-1 is winning, but Dorian-4 is doing pretty well." Joseph said. "So Dorian-2 and Dorian-3 are doing bad? They did great for a long period of time before 2 betrayed 3." Ava said. "Better write it down." Joseph said as he wrote the current Dorian War news in a journal. "So how's Dorian-5 doing in the war?" Samantha asked. "As usual, Dorian-5 isn't part of it!" Joseph said happily. "I think the Dorian-5 government should help make peace between the planets." Ava said. "We all do! The government just wants peace on our planet though. They don't care about the other Dorians." Joseph said. "We're going to change that! There's a government Q&A event in a few days. We can ask questions that can possibly make the government try to make peace between the other Dorians." Samantha said. "And what if our questions don't work?" Joseph asked. "Then we do Plan B. One of us joins the election in a few months, and the other two join the military." Samantha said. "Ok so we go to that event in a few days and we possibly make our government make peace in our planet system. Sounds like a plan." Ava said. "Yep. Now we just play the waiting game." Joseph said.