Chapter 18: The Final Peace Meeting

"Today is the day!" Samantha said excited for the final peace meeting. "So today's the day, eh? I thought this day would be farther down the timeline, but it's now! I'm excited!" Ava said excited. "What time does it start?" Joseph asked. "20 minutes! We need to drive there fast! By the way where's Peter?" Samantha said and asked. "I'm...right here..." Peter said out of breath from running. "Ok good! Now let's go!" Samantha said. "Wait...Samantha...I need to tell you something..." Peter said still out of breath. "Tell me later! We need to go! You also need to catch your breath! Now let's go!" Samantha said as she and the others ran to the car. They all entered the car and drove to the meeting location.

"It's been five minutes...She's obviously late." The Dorian-2 diplomat said. "She isn't late for the reason you said! I think she's late because of traffic!" The Dorian-4 diplomat said. "We're here for peace talks...Not for arguing about how someone is late..." The Dorian-3 diplomat said. "Well if she's late because of traffic I'll be happy as I'll be right!" The Dorian-4 diplomat said. The Dorian-1 diplomat was just enjoying the show. Samantha then entered the room. "Sorry I'm late guys! I got stuck in traffic!" Samantha said. The Dorian-2 diplomat was grunting, the Dorian-4 diplomat was silently celebrating, the Dorian-3 diplomat was facepalming, and the Dorian-1 diplomat was eating some Dorian-1 organics. "What's going on here?" Samantha asked. "Nothing. Now let's start the meeting." The Dorian-2 diplomat said. "Ok let's do it!" Samantha said.

"Peter come in! I'm almost set up! In the middle of the meeting make bird noises!" Roderick whispered through the communicator. "Ok I will." Peter whispered back. He then got another communicator. "Hey Dakota are you set up?" Peter asked. "I am. I have cloaked Planetary Alliance forces ready!" Dakota said. "Ok. Good. Tell them to attack Roderick's small army if they try anything." Peter said. "Already have. Wait is that Roderick guy wearing a mask to cover his identity?" Dakota asked. "He is. Smart idea on his part, but it'll hopefully fail. We need peace between the Dorians." Peter said. "We do. Well I'm ready when you are." Dakota said. "Ok see ya then." Peter said. "Hey who were you just talking to?" Joseph asked. "Friend of mine." Peter said. "Cool." Joseph said.

~A Few Hours Earlier~

"So you'll help me Dakota?" Peter asked. "Of course! You're Melissa's brother and you haven't betrayed her, so yeah I'll help!" Dakota said. "Thanks. You also know that the Dorian System could be a massive asset to the Planetary Alliance." Peter said. "Yep! That's another reason why I'll help!" Dakota said. "Ok thanks again Dakota." Peter said. "No problem! See you in a bit!" Dakota said.