Chapter 4: Enrollment

"Ok guys time to get up!" Samantha said. "Ugh...Why do we need to get up this early?" Joseph asked. "Because you need to enroll today!" Samantha said. "Is their another reason?" Joseph asked. "Yes! It's to train you to get up early! To my knowledge you always need to get up early!" Samantha said. "Well I can't argue with that." Joseph said. "Ava get up!" Samantha said to Ava. "Oh crap you scared me!" Ava said. "Good! Now you have energy! Now go eat breakfast! I made donuts!" Samantha said. "Wait you made homemade donuts!? I'm eating one first!" Ava said as she got up and ran into the kitchen. "Not if I get there first!" Joseph said as he got up and ran also. "Guys! I'm the one who made the donuts! That means I get it first!" Samantha said to both of them.

"Woah those were good!" Joseph said. "Heck yeah they were!" Ava said. "Well let's go get you guys enrolled into the military!" Samantha said as she got up and walked to her car. Joseph and Ava followed. Samantha drove into the town. She kept driving until she was at the front of the Military Enrollment Building. "Ok now let's go inside!" Samantha said as she got out of the car. Joseph and Ava followed. They walked into the building. "Hey! Uhh...I mean...Greetings! I am Samantha Wills! My friends here would like to enroll into the military!" Samantha said. "Ok Samantha. What are your friends names?" The soldier at the desk asked. "I am Joseph Rolder, and this is Ava Simmons. We would like to enroll." Joseph said. "Read and sign these papers." The soldier said as she gave Joseph and Ava the papers. Joseph and Ava read and signed the papers. "Ok. We just need to do the month long process of enrollment. After that you guys will be in the military a few days after." The soldier said. "Ok. Thanks!" Ava said to the soldier as her, Samantha, and Joseph walk out the door. Samantha and the others got into the car and drove back to their home. "Well that's one part of Plan B! Now time to wait and do the next!" Samantha said.