Chapter 1: The Q&A

"Guys it's time to get up! Q&A is today!" Samantha said excited. "Ugh...It's five in the morning...Go back to sleep..." Joseph said tired. "Q&A starts in an hour so move your booties and get ready!" Samantha said excitingly. "Why would they have a government Q&A at six?" Ava asked. "Because...I really don't know, but it's in an hour! So you guys better get ready!" Samantha said. "Ok...Fine..." Joseph said tired. Joseph and Ava got up slowly. They got ready and went out of their rooms. Samantha was in a fancy dress. "What are you guys doing casual wear?! You need to be fancy! We're going to a government event and we need to impress!" Samantha said. "We're going in this. You can go in your dress. People are going to be dressed casual though so you'll look weird there." Joseph said. "It's 5:30 time to go! Come on guys!" Samantha said as she ran out and went into her car. Joseph and Ava followed. "Hey Ava. Have you ever wondered if any other planets with life have cars?" Joseph asked. "Almost every planet with life has cars." Ava said. "That's true." Joseph said as he went into Samantha's car. Ava did the same. "You guys are finally in here! Let's go!" Samantha said excited as she drove the off the driveway and drove quickly to the event.

"We're finally here! And it's about to start!" Samantha said excited for the event to start. "You must really like government events." Joseph said. "I want to change everything and make peace among worlds!" Samantha said excitingly. "We do too, but we're not overhyped about it." Joseph and Ava said. "Well I am! I'm passionate about politics!" Samantha said. A sound came out of a gigantic sound system. "The Q&A event has begun! Get into a line and ask your king questions!" The voice from the sound system said. "Yes! It's starting! And we're near the front!" Samantha said happily. "I see. Well now we can get out of here sooner than expected." Ava said. "Being here is the best! Why would you want to get out of here so soon? I would stay here all day if I was able to!" Samantha said.