Chapter 6: Election Day

Samantha went to many places and got praised for her speeches. She kept getting more and more votes. Later on she got to third in votes. Rick was in first and Roderick was in second. Samantha did anything so she could win the election. Votes for her rose and she was close behind Roderick, and Roderick was catching up to Rick. A tie happened between Samantha and Roderick. The tie lasted for a few days until Samantha got more votes than Roderick did. Roderick tried getting back into second, but he failed. The final two were Samantha and Rick.

It's election day. Today either Samantha becomes queen or Rick stays as the king. Both Samantha and Rick prepared their final speeches, while Ava and Joseph were watching the news hoping Samantha will win. "Ok. First one doing their final speech is our king Rick Shades!" The announcer said through the microphone. Cheers spread throughout the capital. Rick walked to the podium. "Thank you! Thank you! All of you here are wonderful! Now let's get down to business. When you people were under my rule flourished with peace and tranquility! If you vote for me we will live in paradise for many years to come!" Rick said persuading the crowd and the people watching at home.

"Is that all? That was only a minute. Well next is Samantha Wills!" The announcer said. Surprisingly more cheers filled the arena than when Rick came out. "Thank you! I think you all know what I'm going to talk about. Rick said we have peace already, but you know who doesn't have peace? The other Dorians. If we don't stop this war soon we might become a part of it for some reason, and we'd be fighting. So why don't we just become the peacemakers? We won't be attacked since the rule is in our system that anyone that is trying to make peace is not supposed to be attacked, so that means if we try to make peace then we can't be attacked and we can have every Dorian planet be a paradise!" Samantha said persuading everyone.

"Both speeches were great ones! Now the final votes will take place now!" The announcer said as it went to advertising on the TV. "I sure do hope Sammy wins..." Joseph said. "She's going to win! I know it!" Ava said optimistically.