Chapter 11: A "Lovely" Lunch

Roderick drives Samantha down to a restaurant in the capital. "Fancy restaurant." Samantha says looking inside. "Yeah, it's my favorite." Roderick says. "Really?! Mine too!" Samantha says enthusiastically. "Well, shall we head in?" Roderick asks. "Yeah, alright." Samantha says.
Each of them get the same order: well done steak with a side of garlic bread. "This your favorite food also?" Samantha asks thinking it isn't his favorite food. "It actually is." Roderick says. "Really? We got a lot in common." Samantha points out. "It seems we do." Roderick says happily. After their meal, Roderick takes her to see the sequel to her favorite movie. "Thank for paying for the meal and the movie." Samantha says as they walk out of the theater. "It's no problem." Roderick says as he opens his car door. "Thanks." Samantha says blushing. Roderick drops Samantha off at the capital building. "Before we go, I'd like to ask you one thing." Roderick says. "What's that?" Samantha asks blushing a lot. "Be my girlfriend?" Roderick asks smiling. Samantha kisses him on the cheek. "See you tomorrow, boyfriend." Samantha says walking away and winking at him.
Roderick drives to where Melissa and Peter are.

"How'd it go?" Melissa asks. "Horrible, that bitch wants to get us all killed!" Roderick lies. "How?" Peter asks. "She wants to have General Joseph and Ava to do a full on charge on the enemy." Roderick lies. "We need to stop her." Melissa says. "And we will, don't worry." Roderick says. "I'd rather get this done soon, I got a wedding to attend." Melissa says. "Who's wedding?" Peter asks. "My wedding." Melissa says. "Oh." Peter says walking away. Roderick looks out a window at the capital building. "You really think you can bring peace? I'll show you." Roderick thinks while he grins.