Chapter 12: Planning

"Hey Sammy how did the date go?" Ava asked curiously. "It went beautifully!" Samantha said still blushing from the date. "I can see that. Was he a charming fella?" Ava asked. "He sure was! We're going on a second date tomorrow!" Samantha said excitingly. "I see you're excited for the second date." Ava said. "You're dang right I'm excited!" Samantha said even more excited. "Enough about the dates. We need to focus on making peace between the Dorians. Not some lovey dovey bullcrap." Joseph said. "Someone's jealous!" Ava said. "Why would I be jealous?" Joseph asked. "Because you called it lovey dovey bullcrap!" Ava said. "I'm just saying that we should focus on making peace. Also in my opinion I'd rather date you than Sammy. No offense Sammy." Joseph said. "It's fine. No offense taken." Samantha said. "Oh does that mean you like me?" Ava asked. "Umm...I don't think it does but you can think what you think it's fine." Joseph said blushing. "Ok!" Ava said noticing that he's blushing. "Ok for real enough we need to focus on peace!" Joseph said. "Ok let's do it!" Samantha said enthusiastically.

"So how exactly are we going to kill Samantha?" Peter asked. "We need to wait for the right time to do it." Roderick said. "I know that. I meant how are we going to kill her?" Peter asked. "We can't plan that since Melissa is at her wedding." Roderick said. "Yes we can! Why do we need to wait for her?" Peter asked. "Group vote on if how we kill Sam is good or not." Roderick said. "We'll win two to three!" Peter said. "You're right, but this isn't the right time to be planning that. We need to wait for that since we need to put location and military into account." Roderick said. "You're right. So your next date with Samantha is tomorrow?" Peter asked. "It is. We need to find out more." Roderick said. "We sure do. We don't want her taking everything over and causing more disarray in the Dorian System." Peter said. "You're right we don't." Roderick said.