Chapter 7: The New Ruler!

Samantha and Rick waited a few hours for the results to come in. During the few hours they made other speeches to put the voters on either of their sides. After a few minutes the results were revealed. "And the king or queen of Dorian-5 is...Oh it's time to go to commercial!" The announcer said. "Oh come on! I just want to see if Sammy won!" Ava said impatiently. "We just need to wait...We'll find if Sammy wins or not." Joseph said. "We've been waiting for hours! Now they're just trying to keep us waiting on purpose!" Ava said more impatient. "That may be true, but it may pay off in the end." Joseph said. "It better..." Ava said.

"We are back from commercial! Now it's time to announce the new ruler of Dorian-5!" The announcer said. "Just say it already!" A person yelled from the front of the crowd. "Shut up! Be patient!" The announcer said. "Fine..." The person in the crowd said. "And the new ruler is...Oh it's advertising time again!" The announcer said. "Are you kidding me!?" The person in the crowd said. "I'm kidding! Now the winner is...Samantha Wills!" The announcer said. "Oh my god I did it!" Samantha said as she celebrated.

"Yes! It was worth the wait! We need to congratulate her!" Ava said happily. "We do!" Joseph said also happy. They got a phone and called Samantha. "I did it guys!" Samantha said through the phone. "We know! Congratulations! Now we can execute the plan! We can now make peace through the Dorian System!" Joseph said. "Yes! We should start the plan right away!" Samantha said. "So in a week?" Ava asked. "Yes." Samantha said. "Ok. We'll train harder now. Bye!" Joseph and Ava said. "Bye! Samantha said as she hung up.