Chapter 3: Planning Plan B

Joseph, Ava, and Samantha walked into their house. Samantha wasn't that happy about what happened, but she knew they still had Plan B. "So when do we start Plan B?" Ava asked. "In two months, which is a month before the election starts. One of us says we're running do become king or queen. Since there can only be one unless you're married, which none of us are." Samantha said. "Ok so we need to decide who would be the best candidate out of us three." Joseph said. "Ok. So Ava you have the smarts for the job since you went to government teaching places. Joseph has the charisma and some smarts on politics. And I have optimism!" Samantha said. "You also have charisma Sammy. We can teach you things in politics and you'll be good to go." Joseph said. "So I'm being picked?! Yes!" Samantha said happily.

"So Ava and I enroll into the military in a few months?" Joseph asked. "I think we should enroll now." Ava suggested. "We can. Are you fine with us enrolling now Sammy?" Joseph asked. "I'm fine with it. Military training takes awhile anyways." Samantha said. "Ok so we enroll tomorrow. Today is a free day!" Ava said. "Yes! Let's go out into the city and do things!" Samantha said. "Or stay home!" Joseph said. "Ava what do you think we should do?" Samantha asked. "You know...I think we should go out on the town. It will be fun!" Ava said. "Yes!" Samantha said happily. "Ugh...Well let's go..." Joseph said.