Chapter Ten: Learn

A/N: I'll do double update since today is my b-day :3, hope you all enjoy

Taehyung's Pov

We placed all the clothes Jungkook picked out so he can wear it.

Including the other clothes he tried on before, I gave Hoseok my credit card so he can pay for it, I waited by the chair cushions along with Jungkook.

I had no idea where Jimin ran off too, probably with Hoseok maybe.

"After this, wanna get something to eat?"I asked Jungkook, the younger boy nodded.

I pulled off Jungkook's beanie, seeing his ears, I reached out and played with them, while smiling.

Jungkook grabbed the beanie away from me and put it on, covering his ears.

"Stop playing with them"Jungkook mumbled.

I took off the beanie again, slowly stroking his ears.

"But they're hard not to play with"I explained.

"Am I the only hybrid you encountered?"Jungkook asked.

"You're the only hybrid I know that actually exists"I said, Jungkook nod.

"I'm not the only one though, there's more but they're scattered around some places"Jungkook explained.

"That's interesting, but, were you the only hybrid in the pet store?"I asked, Jungkook shook his head.

"There were more but they were taken by the buyers"Jungkook said, I nodded. "Then you bought me"

"I don't regret getting you from the pet store"I said, looking at Jungkook in the eyes. "What I regret was hurting you"

I held Jungkook's chin gently, leaning in towards Jungkook's lips.

"Umm...is this a bad time?"

I looked up, seeing both Jimin and Hoseok looking at me and Jungkook, I pulled away and let my hand go, I looked down, blushing.

"Told you they're a thing"Jimin chuckled to Hoseok, I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, anyways we're done buying"Hoseok smiled while handing the bag of clothes to Jungkook and my credit card to me.

"Nice seeing you again shortie"