Chapter Twenty-Two: Space

Jungkook's Pov

Taehyung slightly looked down at me, not saying a word, he gently pushed me aside as he walked away through the hallway.

I followed behind him, worrying about his sudden change of feeling.

Is he...okay?

"We gotta get going hyung"Taehyung yawned to Jin, the older boy nodded.

"I made you a bowl of black bean noodles so you can eat at your place"Jin said, Taehyung nodded.

"Thanks hyung"Taehyung walked over to Jin and Namjoon, hugging them and making his way to the kitchen table.

Taking the black bean noodles bowl and walking to the front door.

Taehyung stopped by the door.

"You coming or what?"Taehyung asked, referring to me.

"Y-yeah"I said, I ran over to Jin and Namjoon, hugging them goodbye and made my way to Taehyung.

Taehyung opened the door, making his way out the house and to his car, I continued to follow him.

He got inside the driver's seat, I sat in the passenger's seat.

Taehyung drove off to his house, I looked down at my lap.

Should I say something?

I looked over at Taehyung, seeing he was too focused on the road, he seemed too tense.

Why is he acting this way?

Ever since Jin hyung told the story Taehyung started changing.

I looked down.

I don't like this...