Stripper - Jin

A/N: Smut warning boii - watch yo self.
-The italic paragraphs are memories btw.

Third person POV:

"Will it be suitable for Jungkook to be at Jin's party?" Yoongi asks. 

Jungkook looks at him with a frown. "Of course I'm coming! Why wouldn't I come?" He says offended.

"Strippers. Strippers is why." Namjoon replies. 

Jungkook instantly blushes and looks down. "Hey, I'm twenty-one, not a baby." He replies firmly contrasting with his embarrassed pink cheeks.

"Of course he can come," Jimin says and sits next to his friend. "It wouldn't be fun if we weren't all there." He smiles and pats the younger boy's shoulder. 

"And we're going to get drunk as fuuucck." Taehyung says with enthusiasm as he drops himself onto the sofa next to them.

"Can no one get piss drunk though? We don't need to be carrying each other or throwing up. We want it to be fun. Okay?" Namjoon says. Everyone nods in agreement but they all secretly felt like that was foreshadowing their future. 

"Hey, what are you all talking about?" Jin walks in curiously. Everyone turns their head to look at him.

"Nothing." The six reply in sync.

*4th December*

"Why did you guys want to go to buy Pringles right now?" Jin asks Jimin and Jungkook who have forced him to go to the store with them. Jin's birthday is being quickly put together while they are out.

"Cravings are cravings." Jimin shrugs. "So, did you like the shirt I bought you? I think it fits well." Jimin smiles looking at his older friend wearing his new gift. It fits tightly on his broad shoulders. 

"Yeah, I love it. Little snug though." Jin says and flexes in it. Jimin pouts a little disappointed. 

"Tight fit is good. Shows off the muscles." Jungkook says and raises his left arm flexing making his hyungs laugh. Jimin suddenly gets a text telling him that it's safe to come home. He discreetly gives a small thumbs up to Jungkook.

"Let's go home." Jungkooks smiles innocently.

*Cleo's POV*

I stand next to my friend, Mara, amongst four very handsome young men. They're around my age and it's odd to see such an attractive bunch all at once. 

I'm wearing black lingerie while Mara is wearing a purple and pink mix. Over our revealing clothes, we have silk dressing gowns. We're both wearing the same black high heels. Mara is taller than me and doesn't like wearing heels but our boss doesn't allow us to wear flats or any heal shorter than 4 inches. 

Music plays around us, naturally, my hips sway to the music. I look to the guy I know as Taehyung and see him constantly glancing at me. He's incredibly sexy. 

Suddenly there is a knock on the door and the guys look to each other very hyped. Namjoon asks for Mara and I to move into the other room so we can surprise the birthday boy. Mara and I scamper off and find ourselves in a bedroom. 

"They are so freaking hot." Mara and says and I quickly nod in agreement.

"I like that Taehyung one." I say.

"I love the smiley one. I think they called him Hoseok?" She guesses. I nod having bothered to remember their names. I know there are three more guys coming joining us soon.

"They're not brothers right?" She asks and I shake my head.

"No family gets that lucky," I say and we chuckle.