Stitches and Scars

"So what can we do about his back?" Gabriel asked. "We stitch it? Bandage it? I'm pretty useless without my powers and he's not gonna heal like that-" Gabriel snapped his fingers.

    "I wish." I mumbled.

    "I could stitch him up but if that's not enough we can bandage him." Sam suggested. The two bobbed their heads in agreement. Sam and Gabriel shortly came back with the equipment and Dean met Castiel's eyes.

    "I think this would be better if you did it, Dean." Sam said, hiding a smirk. Dean agreed with the action. Sam handed him the kit and bandages. Dean turned to me. I knew I had to take off my shirt, not like any of them hadn't seen me shirtless before. I took off my shirt.

    Dean looked hesitant before working his hands on me. He attached the string to the needle. He threaded the needle through my skin and started stitching me up. I winced at the touch.

    "I'm not going to hurt you, Cas." Dean said softly. After he was finished, he asked, "How does that feel?"

    "A bit better?" I said. It sounded more of a question but I still didn't know how to actually feel.

    "Do you want it bandaged? Y'know, to make it more secure?" I nodded. Dean then told me to scoot closer. I was close as he wanted me to be. He took the bandage tape and used it to put it where the deep cuts, where my wings should be, were. "That good?" Dean smiled.

    "Yes, very," I said. "Thank you. I wish to repay you sometime." I stood up with shaky legs, almost falling, Dean held me up.

    "Whoa, easy tiger." He said in my ear. I gulped. "Here, let me help you to your room." He lead me to my room. "Well here's where you'll be staying, if you need anything, we'll be down the hall. Sam's room on the left with Gabriel's and mine on the right." Dean said. I smiled.