That's When Cas Knew He Fucked Up

"Well, get this," I said. "They left a note saying they were out." Dean's eyes filled with lust, almost hungry as he continued to look at me. It was pretty warm in the room now.

I walked out of the room, still feeling his eyes staring after me. "Dean, looking at something you like?" I shook my hips. A laugh escaping my lips once again. I heard footsteps creep up from
behind me, I turned around quickly, bumping into Dean purposely. We stared into each other's eyes.

    "Hell yes, I do," He murmured, voice low.

    "Uh..." I laughed nervously, blushing creeping up onto my cheeks. I looked down, trying to hide it. I didn't know what to do next. I bit my lip.

He placed a thumb on my lip and I was practically forced to look up. He was magnetic, with dark eyes, long lashes and a look of hunger. I took a deep breath and gave a small smile. Dean placed a kiss on my lips, his hand tracing my jawline.

I kissed back, leaning into the kiss. Dean immediately made the kiss more intimate, adding in his tongue. Somehow we were in his bedroom. That sneaky bastard, I thought. I felt myself being pushed down onto his bed, I broke the kiss. "Should we being doing this?" I asked. "I mean- we don't know when they're going to be back..."

    "I don't care," He growled in reply. He had to pull away to do it but almost immediately pressed his mouth to my neck afterwards.

    "Dean," I murmured seriously. He continued as if he didn't hear me. "Dean." I repeated. He stopped, pulling away. 

    "Cas," He said, breathless. "I know what the risks are, and yada yada." Dean said. "But, I really... Really want this, Cas. So unless you want me off you right now, I'm going to stay." I looked at him. I wanted him to stay. I liked him hovering over me. I liked him, being in control.    

    "I don't want you to go," I mumbled. "I want this too." I averted my eyes and started fiddling with his shirt.  I felt a blush creep up my cheeks.

    "You're so cute when you're all flustered." Dean smirked. He put his hands on top of mine, making me look up. He brought his lips to mine once more. His hands moved around to my waist, clutching it, pulling me closer into him. I could feel his chest rise against mine as we were pressed together. His breathing was erratic and I squeezed his hands.

          We pulled apart for air for only a couple moments before hungrily pressing our lips together again. It wasn't completely new but with Dean, it felt like something entirely different. It was as if something were complete inside me. I smiled against his lips.