Lmao

Dean woke up feeling weak. He couldn't move and he saw why, the Impala was flipped upside down. "No, no, no." He said. "Sam? Cas?" His voice raspy, he coughed.  He looked around himself.

Glass was shattered all around them and there were lots of blood from almost everyone of them. He saw Sam then Cas. "No!" His head was bloody and his seatbelt clinged to him. Dean didn't know if his abdomen was harmed or not. Gabriel woke up beside him.

"What's going on- HOLY SHIT! What the fuck happened?!" Dean looked over to Gabriel.

"I-I don't know. I left the car to Sammy to drive." Dean got a better look of himself and Gabriel. They weren't in as bad condition as Sam and Castiel. Castiel probably needed stitches. And Dean didn't know what Sam needed because his main focus was Castiel.

Dean took his phone out of his pocket. Gabriel then zapped them back to the bunker. "I still have angel mojo kid, remember?" Dean put his phone away. He unbuckled his seatbelt quickly and got out of the car, rushing to Castiel's side. Gabriel healed Sam first.

Blue filling up in his wounds then looking good as new. Sam remained asleep but unharmed. Gabriel dragged him out of the seat and set him on the floor gently. He walked over to where Dean was. He opened the door and unbuckled his brother.

Gabriel looked over his brother and placed a hand over his forehead, healing his head wounds. His hands went over Castiel's body healing any other wounds. His hand stayed at his abdomen. "A... child." was all he said. He looked at Dean. "A child." He repeated. "Cassie's pregnant?" He questioned with a growing smile.

Dean nodded. Gabriel's smile was wider. He lost it in a second letting go of his brother and grasping Dean. "If you do anything to hurt my brother I will kill you."

"We've had this talk."

"WELL WE'RE DOING IT AGAIN. ESPECIALLY since Castiel is loaded with your baby or babies. I can't tell. But be there for him, alright?" He let go of Dean.

Just then, "Dean?" Castiel's eyes opened barely.