..

He took my parted lips as an opportunity to run his tongue along mine. I shivered but my smile did not fade and I closed my mouth again. He pulled away for a second, pressing a sweeter, chaste kiss to my cheek. My smile grew.

He looked at me, returning the smile. I pulled my hand away, stroking it across his face like he did to mine. I realized how my stubble must have felt and became slightly awed at his. I kept stroking it till I realized Dean was giggling at me.

I looked in his eyes- then at myself- and burst into similar laughter. I pulled my hand away. I took a few breaths before my laughter died down. The moment of silence, just our breathing that was calmed down- for once- felt comfortable.

"Are we actually going to do this?" I laughed. I stuck my tongue out, biting it with my lip. "I mean-" I rubbed the back of my neck. "I'm just nervous..."

"I- Well, I'll only do this if you want to. But, yes, I.... I really want to be with you, Castiel. I want to show you how much I love you." I pulled him close and gave him a short kiss.

"Show me," I breathed against his ear. I pulled back to look at him, who was blushing like crazy. He cleared his throat.

"Okay." He said. He pushed me down on the bed and smothered me with kisses against my neck. I gasped at the slight nip he gave.

Dean began to run a hand down my arm, grasping for my hand. I squeezed his hand tightly- maybe out of affection or gratitude. I felt his lips suck at my neck. He placed his free hand around the dip on my shoulder and neck, pulling me closer- if possible. "Dean," I gasped, placing my hand on his left shoulder blade.