Labor sucks

This, as I predicted it, went on for three and half months.

I felt the need to puke again, I went to the bathroom. I sat beside the toilet, waiting. All of a sudden it hit me, pain, infuriating pain. My legs felt numb to move or threatened to with more pain if I did. I sucked in a sharp breath and groaned.

I muttered a curse word under my breath, clutching my abdomen. I started breathing heavily. The pain got worse. "Dean!" I screamed. I leaned back into the wall, shuddering breaths.

"Dean!" I tried again. Tears were springing to my eyes. Despite all the pain I started to crawl out of the bathroom. I couldn't crawl anymore and I just laid there on the ground, trying to gain my breath. I tried for a new name.

"Gabriel!" I called out. I winced- so many times.

"Cas?" A sleepy voice went through the room. It was Dean. He was sat up in bed. He rubbed a hand over his face.

"Dean!" I tried to make it come out softer but all it was, was another scream of pain. Now I was crying in pain loudly. Dean's expression changed quickly.

"Cas?! Baby! What's wrong?!" Dean practically jumped out of bed, coming to my side.

"It-it-" I sobbed. The pain was burning at my skin. "The baby...it...hurts..." Another set of tears went down my face. "And I can barely move my legs..." I wiped my eyes.

"Cas, baby, what should I do?" Dean held my hand.

"Something, anything other than just sit here," I murmured, digging my nails into his hands unknowingly.

"Okay." He said before leaving the room. "Gabriel!" I heard him call.

"What."

"THE BABY IS COMING, YOU IDIOTS, THERE IS NO TIME TO SPARE." I screamed in pain. I slammed my hands, which had turned into fists, onto the floor as the lights started to flicker. Gabriel and Dean came back into the room quickly.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME TODAY WAS THE DAY?!" Gabriel yelled. He put a hand on my leg and I winced at the light touch. "You're already experiencing the pain."

"YA THINK?!" I said.

"Okay I've seen this before. But it was a woman- anyways. I'll have to take your pants off."

"What?! Why!"

"Well how is this baby going to be born Castiel?! I wouldn't think through your mouth!" Gabriel looked to Dean. "Out with you!" He pushed him out of the room.

"Gabriel... what are you-Dean! Gabriel!" Dean stood awkwardly outside the door with a 'I don't know what the fuck to do' face on. Gabriel managed to take my pants off. It was like a regular birth. But it was a bit more, through my anus. I felt something rip in the process but paid no attention to it. But it hurt like hell.

"Wow..." Gabriel muttered as he cleaned off the newborn. "Dean you can come in now." He called over his shoulder. Dean entered the room and his eyes lit up when he saw the child. A smile appearing on his face. "Would you like to hold him Dean?" Gabriel asked. Dean nodded and Gabriel handed him over his newborn son.