Together

"Dean..." I trailed off. I put my wet hand on his dry one. "It's okay." He looked at me.

"...You're okay with this?"

"I would have done it sooner, I'm just... I was just scared," I whispered, trailing my finger along his hand. He continued to look at me.

"You really feel this way, Cas?" I just wanted to scream 'yes, you idiot!' at him, instead I muttered a yes. "Good cause now I get to do this."

I was about to ask what before he smashed his lips against mine. I was in a shocked trance before kissing back. Dean edged closer, his hands travelling over my chest.

               I spoke into his lips, barely audible. It sounded pure gibberish. He pulled away. "What?"

              Breathless, I muttered out. "Not fair. You have... too much clothes..." I smiled lazily at him. He merely snorted. The sun rose behind us in a barely visible window. "Plus, the water's getting cold." I looked down.

    "I can fix that."Dean said with a grin. "Warning." He whispered as he took off his shirt. "Extra hot," He teased.

         "Ah- hold it there. I'm not that... comfortable with you being as naked as me... Sorry." I muttered.

       "Cas- Cas, don't apologize. Let me know what you are comfortable with, though. Uh- Let's switch to a shower, anyway. It's hard enough to take a wash with pants on and I don't think we'll fit in the tub." I nodded.

         He turned the third knob and water sprayed from the showerhead. Dean held out his hand. I took it and he stood me up. He stepped into the tub with me.

         He kept his grin. "You look beautiful, Cas." I saw in the mirror behind his head, the sun shining on my face. He turned my face to his and kissed me again. It was perfect. We were perfect. I felt my back press against the tiles as we continued to kiss. I felt Dean's hands travel up to my hair.