Shower Kisses

"Can I kiss you?" He said suddenly. I felt red tint my cheeks as I nodded. The water hit his skin as he made his attempt to kiss me. He looked hot.

          It turned me on. He pressed his lips against mine gently. I felt his hands close around my ribs as he traced patterns along my back. I giggled against his lips. He pulled back. "What?" He asked with a smile.

         "Nothing." I said with a smile. "I-just that's a sensitive spot. But more or less..."

         "You're ticklish, Cas?" Dean asked with a chuckle.

       "I- I wasn't before." I muttered through minor interruptions of chuckles. "This is- Hehe- like nothing I've experienced." Dean shook his head with a smile.

       "I'll just have to be more fragile with you." He winked. I rolled my eyes.

       "Just come here." I pulled him into another kiss. He chuckled and leaned into the kiss. I pulled him closer, wanting this. The next thing I felt was Dean's tongue asking for entrance into my mouth. I didn't know what to do at first but I felt Dean sucking on my bottom lip so I parted my mouth. I felt his tongue move around in my mouth, searching.

       Dean's hair was soaked now, droplets of water dripping onto my skin. My hair too, was appearing to be soaked. It was just like standing in the rain. I pulled away, out of breath. I had a dopey smile on while I stared at Dean. Dean was staring back. My whole body probably looked wet from the angle I was in. The water suddenly turned very cold. My cuts burned badly.