Hm

I looked away as Dean shuffled back to glance at me fully. "You're beautiful, Cas" was all I heard him say before approaching his way back to me. "Now I'm warning you."

      I looked back to him. "This may hurt, ya know, being a first timer and all." He said.

      "Okay..." I mumbled. He kissed my lips.

       "If you want to stop just tell me and we'll stop. I'm not forcing you to do anything," He said, looking at me seriously. "I just want you to do something that you're comfortable with." He continued, kissing up my arm.

       "Dean, it's-it's fine. I'm fine with this. I trust you. We've been through a lot over the years." I said, feeling tingling on my skin from his kisses. "I love you too much to not resist this moment." Dean presses his lips to mine again in a short chaste kiss and grabbed some type bottle from his drawer.

            He smeared some liquid onto his fingers. Probably lube, I thought to myself. He looked at me with a smile and a questioning look. I nodded.

           He traced small circles around my back, trailing a line towards my crotch. The cold gel-like substance made me shiver- or perhaps it was the anticipation. Whatever the cause, I was shaking slightly. He grabbed my arm, grounding me. "Hey... It's okay, Cas. Are you- You're okay?" He asked in a soft voice.

           I merely nodded. "Just- please continue." I said, giving him a short smile. Dean looked a bit worried so I gave him a kiss on his cheek. "It's alright, love." Dean regained his smile and nodded. He seemed reassured. "Shall we continue, Mr. Winchester?" I asked with a smirk.

           He ruffled my hair. "Hell yes." He breathed. I blew up air towards where he ruffled my hair so it got out of my face. I saw him smiling wide at me.