WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED

You don't need to read this part but if you want go ahead...

— eleven years later—

"Dad can I go please?! They don't call us hunters for nothing!" Forest begged, shaking his father's arm. Forest was ten years old and he was basically taught how to arm and defend for himself. He had been waiting to go on a hunt for a long time now. Dean always said no and he would be stuck with "Uncle" Gabriel till his other uncle and fathers came back.

"I really want to go please!!" He tried again.

"Dean, give the damn kid what he wants before I start losing it." Castiel said from the other end of the table. He massaged his temples. Dean sighed.

"Forest do you know how dangerous this is? Battling vampires?" Dean asked his son.

"Yes! I know all the risks, Dad! Just please please let me go on this hunt." Forest said. Castiel all of a sudden choked on whatever he was eating. Possibly bacon. Dean and Forest looked to him.

"Cas?" His words echoed through Castiel. He woke up. He gasped at the horrific sight. Hell's chamber. Heaven losing its ground. He remembered it all.

He had been hearing Dean's voice for weeks because somehow he was chained right next to him. "D-Dean?" His lip quivered. Tears filled his eyes and tried to edge closer but his chains yanked him back.

"I see you're awake." came a familiar voice. Castiel was breathing heavily and looked in the direction the voice had come from. He stared in shock. It was Forest.

"F-Forest?" Castiel's voice cracked. "What's going on? You're full grown." Castiel paused to smile. "Well now... can you set us free?" He kept his smile as he held out his chained wrists. Forest's expression was unknown and unchanged, as Castiel's had been for years.

"No," He simply said. "As of a matter of fact... DEAN, WAKE UP!" Forest flipped a switch, shocking the Winchester awake. It continued for a couple seconds before shutting off. Castiel frowned at the sight. Dean's eyes weren't the gentle and sweet now they were in terror and wide. "Hey pops." Forest said in a fake child voice. "Look who's awake..." He said.

Dean turned his head and met face to face with Castiel. He looked so frightened, Castiel could practically see him shaking. He forced a smile at Castiel. He reached for Castiel's hand. Castiel reached out as well. Their hands intertwined and it felt good. "I've missed you." Dean said.

"Me too." Castiel looked at their hands.

"Alright, enough with the 'I love you''s we have more things to discuss about." Forest peered over his shoulder, turning slightly to the back to them. "Jack! Come over here!" He yelled-ordered. A tall boy came over beside Forest and gestured toward Castiel.

Castiel looked up at him. Oh, Jack. Castiel had forgotten about him. He was Lucifer's "proclaimed" child. He was so innocent. He had nothing to do with this... what is Forest planning? Castiel thought. And what is making him this way?

"You want answers." Jack said. "We'll explain-"

"WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE! You're gonna give him answers when I've been asking for months?! You can't just-" Dean interrupted before Forest flipped the switch once again.

"Dad was always my favorite, Pops," Forest said, shaking his head and making a disapproving noise.

"Stop it!" Castiel shrieked. "Please!" He was rattling in his chains. The shock was awful to hear and the rattling of chains made it worse. The shocks stopped and Dean sighed, wincing. Forest sighed, disappointed.

"Let him out." Forest said, looking behind him. "I SAID NOW!" He screamed when nothing was said or done. Another man around the same age as them had keys in his hand.