Water, Muscles, Dean

My eyes widened and I jumped out of the tub with a gasp of pain. Dean shortly got out after turning off the water. "Cas, you alright? It was only cold water." Dean said. I wrapped myself in a towel. "Are your cuts alright?" I hissed in pain after accidentally grating the towel against one the cuts.

       "Not really." I said, my voice echoing. I grabbed the bandage tape, letting the towel fall, and looking through the mirror. "Come on, you damn thing, STICK!" I yelled in frustration as I tried to put the wrap on. With ever touch against my skin I hissed which eventually became a wince or a whimper.

       "Cas, babe, let me." Dean said, appearing beside me. I looked to him before handing him the tape.

       "Please, just do it quickly, Dean." I said, shutting my eyes. Dean just stared at me and sighed. He kissed my cheek.

        "Okay." He said before putting on the tape. "There. All done." I opened my eyes again. It had felt Dean had done nothing but when I looked in the mirror I saw the cuts bandaged up. I smiled. 

        "Dean, you're the best." I said. "It feels like nothing's there." I beamed at him. Dean gave a short smile at the comment.

        "Well, I'm glad you're happy, Cas." Dean said. "Ready to get dressed?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, wrapping his arms around my waist, from behind.

        "Okay." I chuckled. Dean unwrapped his arms from me, turning me around to face him. He picked up my pants from the floor, sliding them up my body in slow motion, well that's what it felt like. He picked me up, sliding on my pants further. My legs wrapped around his waist. He stared at me before he tried picking up our shirts.

        "I've never seen people get dressed up while looking sexy, Cas," He breathed out. I giggled against him. His muscles moved underneath me as he picked up one shirt, the other had fallen from his grip. I wanted to touch them- his muscles I mean, they just look so buff and dreamy, but more importantly, touchable. I just had to touch it. I felt my hand squeeze it, dear Chuck, Father, you made these real.