..

"Oh," I blurted. I probably was blushing like a maniac. Dean chuckled.

"It's fine Cas, it's what main sex is."Dean said.

"I'm just... new to this." I sort of-well-kind of- no, I moaned this. Just then Dean pulled out his fingers. "Put it baacck!" I- admittedly- whined. "Please- it felt so-so nice." I said. Dean shook his head and rolled his eyes simultaneously.

"You're getting something more."

                 "... Oh," I murmured. Dean kissed my temple. He grabbed some more lube smearing it back on his fingers, the rubbing them onto his penis. He focused to get it all over his area before giving me a decent smile.

                  "I repeat, Cas. This may hurt and if you want to stop I'll stop."

           "Don't worry!" I scoffed, a bit high off pleasure already. Dean chuckled.

             "Okay... I warned you." He muttered before entering me. He stopped when he was all the way in, so I can adjust to the size.

    "FUCk! JESUS LORD CHRIST FUCKING-" I gritted my teeth and made some low, growling noises. The adjustment was hard. I felt completely filled and it was... definitely a sensation I had to get used to.

      "You alright?" Dean asked. "Damn, you're so tight."

    "Tha- Thank you?" I breathed out harshly. I sucked in sharp breaths. The pain came in waves but it was accompanied by that familiar tingling pleasure. I began to pant as I adjusted fully.

"Sorry." Dean breathed. I guess he was adjusting to me as well. "I-I do you want to keep going?"

"Dear god, don't stop," I blurted out. I felt so overwhelmed, and I was happy to know I was the source of his pleasure.

"Okay lemme just-" He trailed off, moving out of me slowly before he went back in a bit fast. It kind of startled me by how his body moved; I gripped at his bed sheets-well our sheets. I giggled mildly. "What's so funny, cool whip?" Dean asked in a huff- I think I mistook it for a chuckle.

"We're... together. In our bed. In each other."  I said with a smile.

"I-" Dean took a moment to look. "I guess we are?" I suddenly leaned up and pressed a light kiss to his cheek. He seemed stunned.

"Th- That was cute as hell but it was like you flexed on me." Dean muttered.

I chuckled softly. "Did it feel good, though?" I asked with a smile. Dean's cheeks tinted a bit.

"Oh, hell yeah it did." Dean said. I kissed his cheek again.