Shirt Chase Part 2: Shirt Forgotten

"Where arrreee you?" I drawled out. I saw the kitchen door and pushed it open. I smiled to myself and looked in the pantry. "Dean!" I shouted but I saw no one in there. I sighed, closing the pantry, leaning against the door. I looked around and saw Sam and Gabe left a note:

Dean and Cas,
    We've left the bunker or really just me but Gabriel wanted to tag along. I originally planned on going for a run but plans change, I guess? Right? Hope you and Dean have fun with yourselves.   ;)                                                                                            -Sam

I looked away from the note, blushing a bit. We were alone in the bunker. I heard a noise nearby. "Dean?" I called. The cold air came back to my skin, I shivered. I rubbed my arms before walking out of the kitchen to the power room. Maybe it's in here, I thought. I walked in and walked over to the wall of "things". "Okay, Castiel," my teeth started to chitter. "You just need to find the heat switch."

I pressed a button which made the lights turn out. "Dean!" I yelped. "I did something wrong!" I saw the outline of a figure go by, I felt my breathing get heavier and deeper. Something wrapped its arms around me, turning me around. I was about to scream until it shushed me.

"Cas, it's me, I'm here. What did you do to turn out the lights?" He asked, a bright white light appearing from the back of his phone. He shined it in my direction.

"I thought this button would make the heat turn up. I'm freezing." I shivered again, squinting my eyes from the brightness. "Can you shine that somewhere else? It hurts my eyes." Dean muttered a 'sorry' and pointed it at the panel.

"Was it this one?" Dean said pointing to one of the buttons. I nodded, my goosebumps visible. Dean pushed another button and the lights turned on. "There! Got it." He said proudly.