Chapter-10- Fasten Your Seatbelts

"So let me get this straight, you're whole family are C.I.A agents and your mission is to track down some bald headed man?" I say puzzled. "And you moved here because you think he lives here in California..."
"Yes," He says exited, I can tell he loves his job. "I know it's a lot to process but I promise it will make sense when you meet Mrs. Bird."
"I have to meet Mrs. Bird!" I say flabbergasted. "No offence but I don't really get her ways. She's even yells to much for me; and that is telling you something!"
"Don't worry she's like that, you'll probably get used to it. She also has her signature phrase 'I did not give you consent to say that! Blah, blah, blah!" He mimics.
"Great just great... When will I meet her?"
"Tomorrow at noon, just tell your family your going to the movies with me. My mom can cover us."
"Fine I'll be there just don't leave me hanging. And please no more secrets."
"I'm a C.I.A agent what do you want with me," I give him my signature look and he breaths in. "Okay, okay fine. But don't come crying to me when I'm being straight forward."
"Don't worry I'm not really the emotional type."
"Good because you're going to need it for this job. Fasten your seat belts it's gonna be a bumpy you ride."