Chapter 20- Reinforcements

"I know it's hard to believe but it's true." I said trying to get my family to help me fight against Mrs. and Mr. Bird. "Come on they killed Aunt Rose."
I stared into my once happy and joy filled family's eyes but now their eyes burned of misery and hatred.
"What do we got to lose." Wyatt said with an eye roll.
"Death!" my father wailed, "this is super unsafe!"
"Well if it's unsafe I guess we're in too!" Bryce and Colton chimed I'm with a smile.
"Dad no offence but you didn't really know I was gone for the whole time. Mitch and I are C.I.A agents, come on. We'll be fine, and you'll be there to supervise."
"Ok..." he says still unsure.
"Great!" I say before he can change his mind. "How about you guys?" I say looking at Jake and Simon.
"We'll I guess if you're in we're in as well!" Jake says."So how's the relationship going?" He says through snickers.
"Great!" I say feeding him on.
"Really, was I right or was I right? I'm the loooove doctor!" He says playfully.
"I'm joking," I say as my dad takes a long exhale (probably thankful I'm not dating anyone.)
"Aw," Colton, Bryce, Simon, and Jake say with a long held sigh.
"Okay, enough about relationships let's go kick some bad guy booties.