Chapter 6: Flack Attack

Hehe. This chapter was super fun to write, I hope it's fun to read. (x I tried to make it long, ok. Oh and, don't forget to vote/comment. I love to hear from you guys. <3

Chapter 6:

The next morning, I woke up to find myself curled up against Harry. Somehow he had managed to keep his arm around me the whole night, and my hand was resting on his chest. I could feel him breathing deep and even.

Hold up.

Why was I enjoying this??!

"Harry." I hissed.

"Mmmm." His eyes were still closed. "What is it."

"Can you let go of me so I can get up."

"Oh come on Lizzie, I know you like it." He held me tighter so I was pretty much squashed against his chest. Okay, not gonna lie, he smelled amazing. Like strawberries and Axe.

"HARRY. LET. GO. OF. ME." I tried squirming out of his death grip but couldn't.

He rolled over so he was laying on top of me, pretty much squeezing the air out of my lungs.

"CAN'T. BREATHE. HARRY. I. CAN'T. BREATHE!" I pushed him away from me and we both ended up crashing to the floor, all tangled up in the blanket.

"Aw, look how cute you two are." said Niall. We probably woke him up with all the shoving and squeezing and stuff. He whipped out his iPhone and started snapping pictures of us.

"NIALL DON'T YOU DARE. PUT THAT AWAY. PUT IT AWAY." I scrambled out from underneath Harry, who was making ridiculous facial expressions at the camera. I started tickling Niall and soon he dropped his iPhone on his lap from laughing so hard.

"I'll tickle you again if you don't delete those pictures." I said, glaring at him. I got up and went to my room so I could change clothes, and nearly had a heart attack as I stumbled over a sleeping body.

"JESUS LIAM, You scared the crud out of me." I said, taking deep breaths to calm myself.

"Ow, you stepped on me!" He mumbled.

"You need to get up and get out of my room anyways." I said, nudging him with my foot.

I managed to herd him out of my room so I could change in peace. I changed into a tanktop with lace straps and jean shorts. I straightened my hair and slipped my feet into some blue converse, then went out to check on the others.

I must've been gone for a while because all five of them were eating cereal at the breakfast table.

"Morning, y'all!" I said cheerfully.

"Good morning," they droned, still not fully awake yet. None of them had changed out of their sleepwear yet.

"Sooo, what do you wanna do today?" I asked, pouring myself a bowl of Lucky Charms. "We could go to the mall, we could go out and see a movie..." I sat down in between Harry and Emma.

"There aren't any good movies out." said Zayn, poking his cereal with his spoon.

"Let's just go to the mall and blow all our money." said Emma.

"Sounds fun." I said. "We'll do that."

Harry went into the kitchen to refill his bowl, just as his phone vibrated.

"Can you check that text for me, Liz?"

I obliged, unlocking his phone.

1 New Message from: Caroline

Good news, I'm missing you a lot so I'm flying out to see you tomorrow! Can't wait (: xx

I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about that.