Chapter 10: Shut The Door

hai guise. i really want to watch Lilo & Stitch right now because that movie > all things. idk. 

pomegranite juice is good. im pretty sure i misspelled pomegranite but whatevs.

caution: there is drama in this chaptahhhh!!1!!! lol I'm so bad at drama. I'm not really a dramatic writer ahaha. just a warning ok but yeah attempt to enjoy it (x

Chapter 10(Elizabeth's POV):

"So you're telling me that you're just going to ditch me and not be my friend anymore just because your precious Caroline doesn't like me?" I crossed my arms, raising an eyebrow at Harry. Harry had shown up at my house a few minutes ago, pouring his heart out about him and Caroline and about how he 'still wanted to be in a relationship' and 'didn't want to end it this early' and 'wanted to take another stab at loving her.' Ugh.

"Liz, I'm sorry, I really am, I'm going to miss you so much.. I just don't know what else to do without losing my girlfriend."

I ran a hand through my hair. What was I going to do now? Everything was going wrong, this was totally ruining the plan. How was I supposed to keep Caroline away from Harry when Caroline was keeping Harry away from me?!

"I can still talk to you over Twitter, okay?" Harry put his hands on my shoulders. "We won't lose touch." 

"Harry, are you really being serious with me right now?! Caroline is not your mom, she can't tell you who you can and can't be friends with." I stepped backwards so his hands slipped off of me.

"She's my girlfriend, though, and I have to respect that she doesn't want me hanging around a girl that I have a couple name with."

"You're a jerk, Harry, and so is Caroline."

"Elizabeth, please, I don't need another person mad at me, especially not you. We just won't see each other for a few weeks, it'll be fine..."

"No, Harry, we won't see each other for the rest of our lives, because you're going back to the UK in a few weeks. Did you ever think about that?!" I said, gritting my teeth.

"I'll figure something out, I promise. Just...don't make me choose between you and Caroline...because it'll always be Caroline. Because, she's, you know, my girlfriend."

"DON'T YOU DARE GO ALL BELLA SWAN ON ME, HARRY FREAKING STYLES." I was trying to hold myself back from punching him in the face. DIDN'T HE UNDERSTAND THAT CAROLINE WAS A PSYCHO FREAK THAT NEEDED MENTAL HELP??!!

"Liz, please, don't do this," he begged. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Just go back to your perfect relationship and totally shut your best friend out, yeah, that's a great idea, Styles. You go, Harry Styles. Four cheers for you, Harry Styles."

"What do you want from me, Liz?! Am I supposed to just ditch Caroline for you? Well, she's my girlfriend, okay, and I chose to be in a relationship with her so I'm going to try to stay in a relationship with her. I'm a man, I can make my own decisions, and you should respect that I want to be loyal to my girlfriend."

"You were the one that told me that you were only still with her because you were scared about what she would do if you broke up with her!!! Is it not obvious that you don't love her?!" He was really making me mad. Really.

"You don't know who I love and who I don't love," His voice was rising. "Just leave me alone and get out of my business."

"Get out of your BUSINESS?! I'm trying to look out for you here, I'm your FRIEND, Harry! Well, I guess I WAS your friend because you obviously don't want me in your life anymore." I snapped. "So just get out of my house, why don't you."