Chapter 8: Harry and Elizabeth...?

HELLO READERS, I LOVE YOU ALL :* I hope you guise like my story haha(x I love and appreciate all of your thoughts, so GO COMMENT. AND VOTE TOO AND FAN ME LOLOL. lol jk you don't have to bbz. But it would be greatly appreciated. (; ok I'll start the chapter now haha. its short sorry):

p.s. the stuff I (well, technically Elizabeth) say about Caroline is pretty vicious so just keep in mind that it's just the character talking, not me, thanks (: xx

p.p.s. THERE IS SOME HARRY POV IN THIS CHAPTER so watch for the little asterisk thingies or you will be extremely confused, k? k. (: xx

CHAPTER 8

(Elizabeth's POV):

I opened my eyes, groped around in the dark for my phone and checked the time for the millionth time. It was still 1:45 a.m. I swear, the last time I checked it was 1:42. I knew Harry would still be awake.

I had a plan - I was going to go and wake Harry up, pretending to have just woken up from a nightmare. Of course, being the way he was, he'd invite me to sleep with him. Then we'd have a grand old time sleeping next to each other and he'd realize that Caroline was just an old thirty-two-year-old fart with saggy boobs and I was way cooler than her. And then he would break up with her and my plan would work perfectly.

I checked the time again. 2:10. Oh well, good enough. I checked to make sure that Emma, who was lying next to me, was asleep, and slipped out of my bed.

I snuck past the living room, where Niall was lying on the couch, snoring. I opened the guest bedroom door, hoping against hope that it wouldn't squeak too loudly and wake up the other boys. The door opened silently, and Harry was sleeping soundly on the bed. Perfect.

"Harry...Harry." I shook him softly.

"Mmmrkllllfffgrrr." He mumbled.

"Harry, it's me, Lizzie."

His eyes opened slowly. "What is it? You okay?"

I faked a scared expression. "Not...not really."

He rubbed his eyes drowsily. "Uh, what happened?"

"Well, I was having a bad dream...You know, that Freddy Krueger guy really scared me..." Man, I was SO good at pretending to be a scared, innocent little girl.

Harry scooted over and patted the empty space next to him. "Here, lie down with me."

I crawled under the blanket and lay down facing him, scooting up real close to him, close enough that I could feel his breath on my cheek. I knew for sure that Emma and Niall would I think I was a genius for coming up with this one. All hail Queen Elizabeth, Master of Plan Making and Seducing Boyband Members.

"HARRY. What was that noise." I hissed. There hadn't been any noise. I was just a darn good actress.

"Nothing, Liz. I'm here, it's okay." He said, fingering a strand of my hair. I'd never had a guy play with my hair...it felt good.

"But I'm scared."

"Don't be." He pulled the blanket up under my chin and rubbed circles on my back. If you don't know what that feels like, let me tell you, it feels like heaven. I found myself falling asleep to him rubbing my back.

"Night, Harry..." I whispered.

"Good night."

*THE NEXT MORNING*

"IT'S WAKE UP TIME, WAKEY WAKEY!" Emma shouted, jumping up and down on the bed. I woke up to find Niall poking Harry's cheek, and Emma shaking me by the shoulders.