Chapter 11: The Plan is Back (Part 1)

and never never never stop for anyone...tonight let's get some and live while we're younggggg.

wow I haven't updated since that song came out. SORRY GUISE. I'm just too busy with my social life lolz

jk

I'm equivalent to an antisocial poop

Or an awkward potato

Which is why im writing a fanfic about a world famous popstar who I will never have a chance with

yeah

so yeah

here we goooooo

Chapter 11:

Elizabeth's POV:

The next few days I practically lived in my bed, eating nutella with a spoon. I hadn't changed out of my tanktop, pajamas and messy bun for days; I was too busy stalking people on Twitter. Well, mainly just one person. And I think we all know who that is.

I spent a long time scrolling through some of his past tweets to me, remembering all that had happened in the little time we'd known each other. In the little time it had taken for me to fall for him without even realizing it.

@Harry_Styles:

Just met the lovely @officialelizabeth , so sorry about almost giving you a concussion xx

@Harry_Styles:

Never challenge Elizabeth to a soccer match...@officialelizabeth maybe I'll beat you and your mad ninja skills next time.

@Harry_Styles

Teaching @officialelizabeth how to use chopsticks. Not really working ahaha

@Harry_Styles:

Never ending hug with @officialelizabeth !

He had attached a picture of the two of us imprisoned in each other's arms, me glaring at him and him laughing. That night was only a few weeks ago, but it seemed like it was ages ago.

@Harry_Styles:

Nightmare on Elm Street with the boys, @officialelizabeth and @itsemmarawrr (: Elizabeth is convinced that Freddy Kreuger is real!

@Harry_Styles:

@officialelizabeth Give me my shirt back please, you do pull it off better than me but I don't appreciate you raiding my closet (;

There was a picture of me sitting in bed eating popcorn. I was wearing his black 'Hipsta Please' shirt and was grinning dorkily at the camera. That night I had gone to his place, and Harry, Liam, Dani and I had had a Disney movie marathon. It was a lot of fun, but I'd forgotten to bring pajamas so I borrowed Harry's shirt and some of his sweatpants.

The next tweet was pretty recent, and it was his last tweet to me.

@Harry_Styles:

It was nice to see @officialelizabeth again for coffee. I've missed you (: Not sure about 'Elarry' though ahaha

I sighed. There would be no more coffee with Harry, ever again. No more talking, laughing, teasing, hugging. Maybe it was for the better. If we had became too emotionally attached to each other it would be too painful to see him leave for the UK. 

Besides, he had Caroline and the boys. He'd be fine.

Me, on the other hand...I wasn't so sure about.

I was about to put down my phone when another tweet popped up.

@Harry_Styles:

Just had lunch with @heyitsmiranda . Old friend of Elizabeth's. Had a lovely time (: