Chapter Thirty Three: Bed and Breakfast

Tamera's Bedroom: 9:05AM

Sunlight peeked its way through Tamera's violet curtains. The light was so bright it caused Tamera to stir. She covered her head with her comforter. She felt exhausted. Yesterday was crazy … last night was unreal. Did last night really happen? It was then that the evidence she was looking for was right under her shirt. Teddy had her left breast in a vice grip of some kind. She moved a little and he pulled her closer to him in his sleep.

"Mine," he murmured. Tamera chuckled she'd never know Ted to talk in his sleep. Tamera slowly moved his hand from her person and slid it from underneath her shirt. It was the morning and she had morning issues. She grabbed her electric toothbrush and cut it on, she let out a sigh as she let out a sigh and moved the brush over her teeth. She kept thinking about what's next. She was supposedly in this relationship with Teddy but what did that really mean? She was sure she was over analyzing the situation but that was just her general nature. She went back into her bedroom Teddy was laying on his back. She crept to his side of the bed and watched him sleep. He looked so innocent; he really did have angelic face. She sat on his side of the bed and smoothed his hair out of his face and caressed the contours of his cheeks and lips. Teddy groggily opened his eyes and smiled at her, it was genuine and perfect.

"Hey," he said sluggishly and then kissed her hand. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good, much better than I would have if you hadn't came over. I thought that you were made at me last night," She confessed as she traced the area around his lips. He took her finger into his mouth and sucked on it playfully.

"I was a little bit, but I was madder at myself than you." Ted scooted over so that Tamera could slide in beside him. He wrapped his arms around her and went to kiss her and she pulled back. "What?"

"I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but you need to brush your teeth Teddy! I don't do morning breath kisses!" She giggled and he climbed over top of her and headed to the bathroom. He'd already had a spare toothbrush at her place. It only took him a few minutes to freshen his breath and return back to bedroom. He caught a glimpse of Tam trying to primp her hair before he returned; he stood by the doorframe and watched her with a knowing devilish grin on his face.

"Should I shower too, Miss Black? I don't want to offend you any further." His voice caused Tamera to jump and then she rolled her eyes at him.

"It depends did you want to shower alone or together?" She said once again pulling from some invisible unknown place inside herself.

"I really liked showering together last time," he said as he stalked to the bed. "I actually would like to just lay here with you though, and revel in it." Tamera frowned at him perturbed and confused.

"Revel in what your stench?" She arched her eyebrow and Teddy laughed.

"No silly girl, the fact that you're mine. You're all brand new, shiny, and just for me." He crawled in the bed and positioned himself over top of Tam and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I'm not a toy Teddy," she said with all the seriousness she could muster. "Once the newness of all this wears off and you just left with the same old Tam you used to know do you think you'll still want this." She asked and she knew she was being a tad repetitive but she wanted to make sure he was still seeing everything in the same light.

"Yes," he said bluntly. "Like I said last night, there's nobody on this whole earth that captivates me like you do Tam. I could never get tired of you, you're beautiful, you're perfect and all mine." He leaned and kissed her, which was something he'd wanted to do since he'd awakened that morning. He moved slowly savoring the flavor that was Tam. Tamera felt her blood boil and her temperature raise. He pulled away and peppered little kisses on her cheek, jaw line, and collarbone.