Chapter Twenty Eight: Lil Grey

Tamera's Bathroom 10:00PM

After Gina and Ben left Tamera took a minute to fix her face. She was now completely sober and now the feeling that she was feeling earlier was now in the forefront of her mind. She was also, a lot less bold than she was earlier. She wanted to be this sex kitten that Teddy couldn't get enough of. That's what she wanted because she didn't want him to get bored, but right now after all of the craziness of the day all she really wanted was to crawl into his arms and sleep. Tam looked at herself in the mirror and fussed over her curls. She didn't know why she was acting nervous. Less than an hour ago Ted was between her legs, his mouth, his tongue … hmmm. She closed her eyes and relived the experience. What was he doing to her? Right now Teddy was waiting for her on her bed waiting for her surprise. She didn't even know what she was going to do to surprise him. She was just trying to throw him off his trail she didn't want him in her head right now. She was now in a pickle she had no idea what to do, she didn't know how to seduce or surprise.

"Shit," she whined. Well there was one thing, the thing she said she'd never do. It may not be so bad if she tried it. It was just the thought of it was so gross, but to fair he'd done it to her. "Fair is fair right?" She ran some water and then splashed it on her face. "Okay Tammy Cake show time." She pulled her shirt over her head and unzipped her jeans exposing her red bra and panties. She walked to her room and slowly opened the door. She tried to sashay towards him and then she realized when she got closer to him that he was snoring lightly with his arm draped over his eyes. She was filled with relief; she looked at her good friend. He was topless, but he still had his jeans and shoes on. "We can fix that," she whispered. She sat on the foot of her bed and undid his shoelaces. She pulled his shoes off slowly as not to wake him. After that she grabbed her blanket and from off her chair and then draped herself over teddy and then threw the cover over them both. As her body moved against his to get comfortable, Teddy wrapped his arm around her in his sleep.

She looked up at him while he slept, his cooper hair was a mess and his features made him look damned near angelic. She lifted her hand and allowed her fingers to enjoy the feel of his stubble that he was determined to grow. He felt he looked too young, but Tamera felt that he didn't like looking too much like this father. Tam allowed her fingers to gently wander down his face and to his chest and lower, to his abs, and then even lower to his hairy happy trail. She could feel her desire reawakening. She didn't understand how it was possible to feel this way for merely touching a man. Tamera mindlessly stroked the hair on his happy trail as if it were fur. Teddy started to stir and grow. He groaned as he opened his eyes and watched Tam. She didn't realize that he was now awake she was focused on the feel of him. He tried to be quiet he was wondering what she was doing. Tam's decided this was a good time to start drawing trails along his abs, good he was so built, and he had this V that drove her crazy. Matter of face she wanted to touch it, she allowed her fingers to stroll down lower as she caressed both sides of the V. She groaned inwardly as her hand unintentionally brushed against his new bulge. "Looks like you wanna play Lil Grey. I don't know if it's okay to take advantage of Teddy while he sleeps." She said to as she ran her hand along him. "What was that you don't think he'll care?"

"I don't think he will either," Teddy said and Tamera jumped, she was a little mortified.

"Oh my God Ted, I was just," she was trying to come up with a lie as she pulled her hand away.

"You were talking to my penis … lil Grey is a pretty good nickname. It's never had a pet name before." Ted took the covers off them and he noticed that Tamera was almost naked. Almost wasn't good enough. He used only one had to unclasp her bra. "Take it off baby," he whispered she nodded and shrugged out of the bra. He leaned over and began sucking on her tit.

"Oh God," she groaned he looked up at her as face threw her head back and surrender to the sensation. It was then that he realized that he was doing all the work.

"Hang on, where's my surprise Tam. I'm starting to feel a little short changed." Tam tried to regulate her breathing her nerves were now on edge again. It was now or never.

"Right," she murmured and she shoved Teddy back on the bed. "On your back Grey," she said as she shifted so that she could unzip his jeans. She was surprised by how steady her hands were as she undressed him. He lifted his pelvis so that her task would be easier. He was only left with his blue jockey boxer brief. Tamera took this time to try and be sexy. "You've already had dessert Teddy, it's time for mine." She looked at him and slowly licked her lips as she tugged on his elastic band, now her hands were nervous.

As she removed the last item of Teddy's clothing he sprang free she'd never been this close to it. God, he was big … how was she going to make it fit, she was going to choke, she was going to try. She lowered her mouth over him and Ted felt he could come on the spot.

"Mmmm," Tam was pleasantly surprised at the clean yummy taste that was Teddy. She began to move slowly at first. Teddy gently placed his fingers in her hair and guided her mouth on him.

"That's right baby, shit you're so good." He began to move himself in and out of her mouth. Tam looked up at Ted, hazel eyes met blue. "I need to be rough, I gotta come baby."

"Mmmmhmm," Tammy murmured letting Teddy know it was okay. He pulled on her hair and rammed himself in and out of her mouth and then he came. Tamera clinched her eyes shut and took it all, she was surprise the bitter salty taste was kind of delicious. After she swallowed it all she licked him clean and then gave him a very accomplished smiled. "Delish and live with more of that!"

"Damn Tam I do believe you're becoming a freak," Ted breathed.

"Your freak Teddy boo, only for you!" She lay to his side and pulled the covers over herself and Teddy followed suit.

"Damn right only me!" Teddy murmured and then yawned. "Night babes," he mumbled.

"Night boo."