Chapter Fifty One: Black Lace Dress

In the Shower

Teddy decided he needed to pry himself away from the crowd for fifteen minutes he really did feel a little rank after fishing. Something it was crazy how his feelings had intensified for Tam in mere matters of hours. Ted liked really hot showers the water was so hot that it stung his skin. He kept thinking about the way Tam looked at him when he walked in. She looked at him as though he was the only person in the whole room. Those beautiful hazels and her arms wrapped around her. It was time to get out of the shower and stop daydreaming and experience the real thing. Ted dried off and went to his closet and expected to see Tam's stuff in there. He looked for her luggage and it was nowhere to be found. He quickly dried off and changed into something he could go shopping with the others. He found his way into the living room where Ana, Miss Margaret, Phoebe and Tam were sitting.

"Tam, where's your stuff?" He asked and Tam looked at Ana and then back to Ted.

"Uh, in my room?" He had to have known that she wasn't going to be sleeping in the same room as him.

"You're room? You're ROOM!" Tam looked at her phone she hadn't even been their two hours and Ted was about to go off.

"Honey, I put Tamera in a guest room on the same side as her family cousin and dad." Ted frowned but held his tongue. He convinced himself that it didn't matter he'd just move his stuff into Tam's room later. "So are we going shopping or what?"

"Yeah, we're just waiting Ava and Kate and then we'll head out."

This outing was mainly for the ladies in the house. It's always fun to buy a new outfit. Everybody felt that way except for Tam. She hated shopping it forced her to concentrate on things that she really didn't like about her body. She especially hated shopping with Gina, Gina always ended up shopping for her and most of the time Tam would end up returning most of the things she bought. Thankfully this time Gina was preoccupied with Ben that she was leaving her alone. Ted had been shopping with her before he usually just followed behind her and watched. Normally she was comfortable with this but this time his look said something else. This time he was staring at her and watching her move. He was making her wanton with making a word. She found herself struggling to focus on the garments in front of her and focused on Teddy's proximity. She swallowed hard she felt wrong to be having these feelings here. She needed to do something to break the tension.

"I like this one I think," she murmured and showed Teddy the burgundy dress it was pretty plain and it was floor length and had a halter top. He nodded and looked at the dress and the focused his stare on her body once more. She looked away from him and mumbled something under her breath.

"Well do you like it?" She asked again trying to break the tension.

"I think you should try it on and I could help you with the zipper," he tone deepened as he drew her into his arms.

"Oooh boy," Tam took a big breath and Ted chuckled. Tam was so easy to fluster and he knew right now that she was aroused just moved and carried herself. He knew she was trying to be appropriate during this vacation but he wanted her to be a little naughty with him. The way he figured it they weren't kids, they'd past their teens and they known each other for years it was okay for them to enjoy themselves. He rubbed his nose against her and she was panting, her body was practically asking for it. "Teddy …," Tam whined but she didn't know what else to say. She didn't want to say don't she wanted him she needed it and soon.

"Okay, I'll behave," Ted grumbled playfully as he pulled away from her. "What about this one?" He asked as he held up a black form fitting lacy little number. He knew it was a little out her comfort zone but he envisioned her body wrapped in lace and it was a sight he definitely wanted to see. "You would look sexy as hell in this dress." He waited for Tam to protest as she looked over the dress.

"Is this lace?" Her voice was kind of sensual as she ran her hand over the fabric her eyes had become hooded. She knew exactly why he'd picked this dress.

"I think so … yeah," Ted's mouth was dry.

"I'll try it on," Tam took the dress from Ted and looked for an associate. The older woman led them to the fitting room area and motioned to where Teddy could have a seat. After the woman left Tam went into the dressing room and inspiration hit and made her decide to leave her door with a little crack in it. She peaked out the door and made sure that Teddy was watching and she removed her sweater and sashayed out of her jeans. She turned around slowly and allowed him to take in her purple and black lingerie. She ran her hands over her body as she examined herself in the mirror. She no longer cared about the pudge at her middle. Her only concern was the set of blue eyes that were hungrily taking her in. Ted gripped the chair and willed himself to stay seated. He was shocked that Ted would have enough sass to tease him this way but was kind please that she did. She was laying down a gauntlet little Miss Tam wanted to play and he most definitely could do that. After a while she came out in the dress that Teddy had picked and she actually loved it. It hugged her curves and was flattered yet conservative to be worn to the play. She strutted over to Ted and placed herself in front of him. "What do you think?" She asked.

Ted smoothed his hand over her abdomen, her hips, and then finally reached behind her and cupped her behind. "I think Ms. Black you're trying to tease me … and if that's the case I hope you prepared to deliver." Ted squeezed her behind and she could feel the wetness now between her legs. She wasn't going to last long if they kept behaving this way and a good part of her didn't care. As soon as Tam was going to respond Ted released her and stood beside her. His mom was headed their way, she hadn't seen anything, but Ted knew she'd freak out if she had. I glanced down at Tam and noticed her mood sobered.

"I think there are too many people around this holiday for us to be … whatever this is," Tam whispered as she looked down at her knotted fingers.

"Don't worry I'll see about that," Ted murmured before his mom came over to look at Tam's dress. The women discussed how much they liked.

"Ted picked out!" Tamera informed Ana proudly as she gave a little spin.

"My son has good taste!" She smiled at too the tag off the dress and headed toward the counter. Ana was trying really hard to be okay with their relationship and treat Tam the same as she did before. That's why she decided to buy Tam's dress, to make peace, and to become Tam's friend all over again.