Chapter Twenty One: The Grind

Tamera's Bedroom: 8:05PM

Tamera watched as Ted abandoned not only his shirt but he undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. All that was left was his black Ralph Lauren boxer briefs. Once again she glanced at Ted's package. He seemed to be fairly large or else she assumed he was it wasn't an area she knew much about, but it seemed that his erection was really causing the fabric of his underwear to work harder than it was supposed to. Ted followed her line of finish and just to freak her out he stroked himself in front of her.

"You keep staring at it Ms. Black and I'm give you a proper introduction," he issued his warning a little too seductively for her liking.

"I just don't see what the big deal is that's all," she looked away from him but she couldn't properly pull off indifference. Her breathing and she chest cavity's movement was telling the tale for her. She was worked up and waiting desperately for him to touch her.

"Oh it's a very big deal, Tam you want to see?" He toyed with his band and against her will Tam looked because even though she didn't want to be, she was curious. "If I let you see you have to touch me this time." Alarm went across Tamera's face, she couldn't do that! She sat upright and held her head. Ted immediately realized that that was too much too soon. He was going to have to give her baby steps, but this was supposed to be the last time so he figured he'd try. He sat behind her and began messaging her shoulders.

"I'm sorry Tam. I didn't mean to freak you out. You don't have to touch me … I was just in the moment. This is all about you and how badly I want to please you in any way you'll let me." He whispered the last part in her ear and a chill went down her spine. "Do you believe I'm sorry Tam?" She nodded and leaned back against him, he wrapped his arms around her waist. Tamera found it awkward to sit to Ted with his erection poking against her back. She felt that this whole thing has been a little one sided, maybe she could do something to please him. Something that Gina told her about a long time ago came to her mind. Tamera stood up and faced him, she took a nervous breath and abandoned her shorts and underwear.

"I'm going try something Teddy, if that's okay?" She said as she inched toward him with her fingers knotted together. "You'll have to tell me if you don't like it, but you're right it's not fair of me not to at least try and please you." Ted was shock and excited as hell. What could she possibly do to him that required no panties, he could only think of one thing and he was ready for it. "Lay down Teddy," she ordered and he did so with quickness. She shakily straddled his growth over his underwear. She the feeling of being so close to his desire for her, she slowly began to move again him gyrated her pelvis in circles. She closed her eyes and became lost in the sensation. She liked that she knew she was pleasing him, he became even harder beneath her.

"Fuck," Ted watched Tamera as if she were an alien or a freak of nature. How could someone so inexperienced know how to move so seductively? He grabbed her waist in an attempt to feel more of her. He grinded against her too and she groaned. Yeah she was most definitely seeing what all the fuss was about. This was fucking amazing. "I want more Tam, can you move faster?" He struggled to produce the words as he squeezed at her breasts. She did as he asked, she moved up and down, back and forth, and round and round. It was amazing, too amazing for words, so all that was uttered was moans and groans, pants and whimpers shared between the two friends. "Shit Tam I'm close!" He flipped Tam so was now on her back and he moved aggressively against until he found his release. He buried his head between her breasts and then stuck one of his hands under her shirt so that he could toy with her nipple.

"You should've taken your shirt off. I want to see you completely naked," he murmured sleepily.

"We all want something out of life," Tam chuckled as she ran small little fingers down the contour of his spine.

"Tam, did you come?" She thought about it and she really wasn't sure. It wasn't quite complete ecstasy like before but it was still pretty amazing.

"No answer means no. I can't have that you're fucking with my reputation!" He teased as shifted himself so that his face was between her legs. Tam immediately became alert, he was going to do that again! Yes! She would never admit it to him but it was her new favorite thing about him. She melted as his warm moist tongue moved against her.

"Oh Ted," she moaned and threw her head back against the pillow. Ted found himself building again too. She was so fucking delicious and her love sounds were the best music his ears have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. "Teddy God!" She was close Ted felt as her legs begin to stiffen as he took her further. It was time to take her over the edge he wanted to hear it, he needed to hear it loud. He pulled away for a moment and Tam tilted her pelvis closer to him wanting him to continue. "Teddy," she whined.

"I'm going to make you come baby, and when you do look at me and say my name just like that," He lowered his head once more and caressed her both with his fingers and his mouth. He assaulted her forcefully with his fingers which made come loudly and with a vengeance.

"TEDDY, TEDDY FUCK!" Teddy pulled his fingers out and tasted her essence once more.

"I do believe you're my favorite dessert Tamera," He murmured seductively as he licked his fingers. Tamera rolled her eyes, chuckled lazily, and then let out a yawn. "That was okay right Tam?" She nodded. "Do you still have my emergency clothes for when I spend the night?"

"Yeah, in the guestroom," she muttered as she cuddled close to her pillow.

"Can I stay the night Tam?" She nodded her answer again. Ted bounded into the other room and grabbed his pajama bottom out of the bag. He needed to abandon his currently drenched boxer briefs. "This is the last time." It can't be; there was so much more that he wanted to try with Tam. He never felt so … comfortable during sexual activities. It was like having the best of both worlds and Teddy enjoyed the best of everything. When he rejoined Tam in her room, she had slid under her covers. Her hand right hand with her birthday ring on it was on her chest and she was smiling in her sleep. Ted smirked and had this smug feeling knowing that he'd did that. He pulled out his phone once more and took another picture. "Priceless," he whispered.

He hopped in the other side of the bed moved closer to Tam, wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her shoulder. This was perfect he thought, and it was how all of his days should end, but he knew he couldn't have this without making a commitment and even if he were to want that, there was no guarantee that's what Tam wanted. He shook away all those thoughts of what ifs and concentrated on the right now. Right at that moment Tamera was in his arms sated by him and that was all that mattered.