Chapter Forty Nine: All Sorts of Nasty

The Black Estate

"Thanks for getting Ben invited to Aspen Tam I seriously owe you one," Gina said as Tamera steadily worked on painting her cousin's toenails silver pearl. Tamera really had to fight for the invite for Ben it caused an argument with Ted. Teddy had really begun to hate Ben with a passion, he hid it well though. He begun to point out times when he'd noticed Ben looking at her. At first it was cute that Teddy was jealous, but to have to deal with it for a week was going to be annoying to say to lease. Tam consoled herself with the fact that she was doing it for her cousin. Also, she felt that Teddy should know that he had nothing to worry about. He was the only person she'd been with and the only person she wanted. "Ava has been tweeting pictures of her and Blane. Her room looks amazing! I can't wait to get there. Maybe you'll give Ted the ultimate gift over the holiday."

"And what is the ultimate gift exactly?" Tam paused and looked at her cousin.

"That bootee," Gina giggled and fell back onto Tam's bed. Tam only arched her eyebrow at Gina. She'd yet to tell her cousin that she'd lost her virginity and frankly she felt it was none of her business.

"Right," Tam said dryly. "Other foot," she instructed and Gina gave Tam her left foot.

"Why not? I want to be able to talk about things with you Tam. Do you know how long I've waited to have girl talk with you?" Tam sighed and repositioned herself.

"What's the big deal with you and girl talk? What's so special about it? It's bad enough you know I've had an orgasm. I don't think you need to know more than that." Gina rolled her eyes at her cousin.

"Why are you such a prude? Everybody talks about sex it's not like you're committing a sin or anything." Tam finished with Gina's toes.

"That's not why I don't want to talk to you about it. I just feel it's not my place to tell you about what Ted and I do. I don't beg you for details on Ben," Tamera snapped.

"That's because I give my info openly, and don't act like some of the things I've told you in the past haven't been helpful." Tam thought back to some of the things she'd done to Ted and most of them had been inspired from her cousins many stories of naughtiness. Gina watched her cousin's face she knew that she'd stumbled upon something.

"If you share with me I'll share with you. I've been at this game for a long time Tam there are many things I could teach you to make Ted go crazy." Gina acted as though she was dangling a carrot in front of Tam. Tam did like being able to surprise Ted. If she shared a little with her cousin it would help level the playing field in her relationship.

"Well, I do have a question," Tam started slowly.

"And I'll answer it if you give me a little backstory." Tam rolled her eyes at Gina's persistence.

"Ted and I don't just kiss and hold hands. We do grown up things." Tam stopped hoping that that was enough but her cousin was up, alert, and ready for gossip.

"Like, what? I know he touches you but what else do y'all do inquiring minds want to know!" Gina giggled playfully as she bounced up and down on the bed. Tam wondered how could Gina be so happy about gaining this information when you felt so miserable giving it.

"Cunnilingus," Tamera was blunt and she certainly wasn't one for details.

"He ate you out! Damn, I knew Ted was freaky! Is he good at it?"

"Yes … can I ask my question now?" Tam rolled her neck and crossed her arms.

"I guess since it seems I'm not going to get any more details out of you. What do you want to know?"