Chapter Thirty Seven: Frustration

The Party: 8:30PM

The impromptu cookout was coming to an end. Gina and her crew had left and Tam was cleaning up and bringing the dishes in the kitchen. She was happy that her family and Teddy's family blended so well. Ava and Phoebe had actually left with Gina and Ben to go catch a movie. She and Teddy were invited too but she wasn't feeling it. She was actually feeling a little betrayed by Teddy. She was kind of pissed that he had went behind her back to her father to get his way. She didn't want to be mad about it; she didn't think it would serve their relationship well if she were to argue with him on the very first day they were officially together. That's why she'd separated herself from the crowd. She needed a few moments to think logically. She loaded the dishwasher and cut it on. She looked out the window into the pool area and noticed a very familiar set of blue eyes were watching her. She quickly broke eye contact and shook her head. She knew that if he read her expression he'd be able to tell how pissed she was. She dried her hands off and decided to head to her room. Christian and her dad seemed to be having a very deep conversation and the Grey family didn't seem interested in leaving anytime soon.

Once she reached her room she collapsed face first onto her queen sized mattress. She groaned out her frustration. How was she supposed to just leave her dad here? She was the closest family member he had and she didn't feel it right for her to ask her dad to uproot family tradition just because she was dating someone. She groaned again as she weighed her options.

Within minutes she heard her door creek open, she didn't even look up she knew that Teddy would come looking for her. She was still at a loss of what she was going to say to him. She felt her bed move as he sat on the bed with her and started massaging her shoulders. She felt her body immediately start to relax.

"Hmmmm," she squirmed a little and Teddy chuckled. He leaned in and kissed the area between her shoulder blades. She rolled over and glared at Teddy. "Stop it Teddy! I have a bone to pick with you," she murmured playful as she lazily pushed his hand away from her.

"Oh really, what did I do now?"

"You went over my head and asked my dad about Aspen. I thought we'd buried that issue, but of course Theodore Grey isn't satisfied until he gets his way." She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You know when you cross your arms like that it makes your breasts look incredible," Teddy mumbled with his eyes glued to her chest.

"TEDDY!" She slapped his shoulder. "I'm serious! How could you do that?"

"Look, you don't know how it really went down. I wasn't trying to get him to change your mind. I was just trying to understand why you don't want to go Aspen with me." Tamera rolled her eyes.

"We already talked about this! It's not that I don't want to go …," Tamera sat up and looked at Teddy eye to eye. "Why is it so important to you that I go?"

"Because … I know I won't be truly happy unless you're there with me. Tamera you are the key to my happiness. I can't believe you haven't figured that out by now," Teddy whispered as he tucked one of Tamera's curls behind her ear.

"Teddy," she whimpered as she leaned in toward him but then stopped herself. "I'm still not sure what I'm going to do."

"I can deal with that. It's better than you outright telling me no. Like I said I wasn't trying to change your decision I just want to understand the inner working of the beautiful mind." Teddy used his pointer finger to outline Tam's face and her lips." She inhaled a staggered breath.

"What are you doing Teddy?"

"I'm getting you worked up so that I can take advantage of you." He arched his eyebrows playfully and then pecked her lips. He smoothly made the kiss more intense and lowered Tamera onto her back onto her bed. He began a trail of butterfly kisses from the corner of her mouth, down her jaw line, and to her neck.

"Oh God," she groaned as she wrapped her legs around Teddy and locked her ankles. She began go grind against him and Teddy's body immediately responded.

"Hang on baby, I wanna see more skin," Teddy said as he broke their kiss and undid the tie of her bathing suit and lowered the fabric so that he could caress her breasts. He rolled her nipples between his pointer fingers and his thumbs causing them to harden.

"Teddy," she whined once more.

"I know baby, I know you love it right?" Tamera nodded her response as she tried her best not to pant heavy with her want. "I want to taste you Tam … and I'm going to. It's all I wanted to do all day, and like you said I'm not satisfied until I get what I want." He slowly began to lower his lips to her left breast he circled her nipple with his tongue and then began to suck hard. Teddy slowly peeled her completely out of her bathing suit. He took a moment to look at her flawless caramel brown skin. "So beautiful Tammy. So, so pretty." He chuckled as he positioned his himself between her legs and began to place wet kisses along her inner thighs. Tamera's body had taken on a mind of its own. She couldn't help her movement as she swayed some instinctive rhythm. There was a throbbing between her legs that only Teddy could cure.

"Teddy now, please." She arched her pelvis towards his lips and he smirked at her.

"I'm not sure if that's a command or a request but don't worry Tammy I am all about pleasing you." He quickly covered her womanhood with his mouth and circled her clit with his tongue. He watched as she grinding herself against his face and caressed her own breasts.

"Oh, yes Teddy that feels … oh it's so good!" She squealed. It was then that Teddy decided to push the envelope. He two of his fingers and entered her. She was so incredibly wet he moved slowly at first but accelerated to a pounding rhythm. Tamera couldn't handle it was too much sensation. The feeling was too much, just enough, and she felt like she needed more all at once. The only way she knew to expression just an emotion; such euphoria was by calling out and screaming his name. Teddy felt as her body shook as she climaxed. A small tear fell down her cheek as took several labored breaths. He smiled as Tamera covered her chest with her hand and closed her eyes.

"Oh my God Teddy that was amazing," she murmured as sleepiness set in.

"You always say that Tam," Teddy said as he crawled toward the head of the bed so that he could lie beside her.

"I always mean it. This is what I wanted today you know. To just chill in bed alone with you," she confessed.

"I know it's what I wanted too." Teddy kissed her once more and pulled the covers over both of them so that they could rest before their parents came looking for them.