Chapter 36🥀

Warning *Smut*

Kyungsoo

Our lips met in a sweet kiss as Jongin pressed me against his body, warm hands sliding under my shirt. I felt his teeth nip at my bottom lip and I let out a groan before I felt his tongue swipe over it. I thought back at our first kiss at this exact same spot and smiled into the kiss. My fingers softly brushed the baby hairs on the back of his neck while pulling him closer. I want all of you. I wanted to say these words out loud but the kiss had made me breathless. We separated for a moment so he could pull my shirt over my head and attached his lips to my neck. I enjoyed the feeling of the warmth that spread through my body and closed my eyes.

I almost squealed out of surprise when Jongin's hands had found their way to my thighs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and blushed as he supported me by placing his palms under my butt. He slowly walked to the side of the bed and sat down on it with his knees, lowering my body so I was laying on my back with him hovering over me. I could feel his crotch against mine and bit my lip. Jongin started kissing my neck again and slid his tongue down to my collarbone, sucking the skin to leave marks.

A moan escaped my lips at the feeling of his hot mouth exploring my body, touching every inch of my torso while hands traveled down to my pants. The skin was rubbed in a teasing way before being left cold again. I was well aware of where this was heading but didn't do anything to stop it from happening. Jongin made me lay on my side and pulled my leg over his, rubbing endless eights on the skin above my waistband. His mouth was as soft as always and was pressed against mine once again, our lips melting together.

I had freed my feet from my socks and noticed Jongin had done the same while kicking off his shoes. My heart was beating fast and I hoped I was the only one who could hear it when Jongin slowly unzipped my jeans with hesitant movements. He was unsure about this, I realised, but didn't know what to do to show him I wanted this too. So I just allowed him to slide the pants down my legs and over my feet, letting them fall onto the ground. His palms were now pressed against the bare skin and moved up and down lazily while his mouth found it's way back to my lips, kissing me hard.

I suddenly felt confident and started fiddling with his jeans as I tried to take it off, but our bodies were too close and I gave up. Jongin moved away from me and sat up on his knees to pull it down with a smirk on his face. I looked down his body and gulped. He was so perfect I couldn't look away. The bulge in his underwear made colour creep up to my cheeks and he let out a chuckle. His hands were back on my body and took off the last piece of clothing I was wearing, making me feel like I had to cover up.

Jongin pulled back to look me up and down. "You look so beautiful, baby." He spoke in a low voice.

I wanted to object but lost my words as he pulled his own underwear down, teasingly slow. I bit my lip and stared shamelessly. It fascinated me how his voice had changed along with his body language. He was always visibly holding back when he was around people and now he seemed to have no boundaries. He didn't touch me carefully nor asked anything. He just did what he wanted to do after making sure I wanted it too. The hesitation was gone.

Jongin laid down next to me again and made sure my body was turned to him so he could press his hands on my back while kissing my jaw. "I want you so bad," he murmured against the skin, almost inaudible.

"I need you," I replied softly while holding back a moan.

"I will hurt you in the beginning," Jongin warned me. "It won't be nice."

"I don't care."

He brought his hand up to my face, "suck them baby."

I nodded and took three fingers in my mouth, swiping my tongue over them as I watched him with big eyes. He mouthed a curse word and I took them out to lick along the digits, hoping to turn him on more. It made me feel good to know I could give him these feelings and I didn't hesitate to try it out. "That's enough," he growled and pulled his hand back and moved it to my ass.

I closed my eyes in expectation of the pain and pulled a face when one finger entered me. My fingers wrapped around his arm, digging into his flesh. He didn't seem to mind and moved his finger gently for a while before adding a second, holding me close. "It'll be over soon," he assured me as the third slipped in, making me groan. "You are taking it great, baby."

A whimper escaped my lips as he pulled out, leaving me clenching around air. I looked up at him as he rolled my body to lay on my back and pushing my legs up a bit, giving him a good view of my entrance. "So perfect and all mine," he spoke with a grin as he lowered his body onto mine, placing his hands on either side of me. "You ready?"

I nodded and took a deep breath. He pushed in slowly and careful but I bit my lip hard enough to taste blood. Jongin gently kissed my cheek and waited for me to adjust to the new feeling and size. "I promise it'll feel better soon," he whispered in my ear, trying to distract me from the pain.

"Okay," I replied after a while and he started pulling out to push back in, before slipping out completely. I groaned loudly as Jongin let out a moan while repeating the action, making sure to not go fast. I held on to the thought of Jongin being this close and his voice promising me it would stop being hurtful after a while.

"You are so tight," Jongin breathed out as he picked up the pace, rocking his hips into me.

I found myself starting to moan and curling my toes from the sudden ecstasy that went through my body. The sound of skin slapping against skin started to fill the room, accompanied by the occasional groans. The whole world was gone and all that was left was Jongin and I in this bed. It was all I could think of as my hands rested on his shoulder blades, feeling his tensed muscles.

Jongin's thrusts went deeper and I let out a loud moan. His mouth pressed a sloppy kiss on my lips before going faster to chase after his release. I lifted my leg to put it over his lower back as one of his hands took my length, sliding his thumb over the top. I had the urge to move my hips up towards the touch but made sure to stay still while he slowly pumped it.

"I'm close," I warned but it just made him move faster with his wrist. "Come for me baby," he spoke seductively, driving me over the edge. I choked out his name as white liquid covered his hand. I felt hypersensitive as he kept rocking his hips to get his own release. After a few more thrusts his hips stuttered as he emptied himself inside of my trembling body, riding out his orgasm.

I reached out to wipe away the sweat that had formed on his forehead and Jongin flashed me a smile before pulling out gently. He looked down at his hand and licked it once before wiping the remainders off with a tissue, cleaning our bodies after. I pulled at the sheets that were kicked to the end of the bed and draped it over us.

Jongin wrapped his arms around me to pull me close and I knew I didn't have to worry again about being safe cause he would make sure I was.