Saturday night (say amen)

Emptiness washed over me as I hugged my knees to my chest. My Ashley was gone. And he wasn't coming back. I started to get up, waking back into my house. As I walked through the door, I saw CC standing there with tears running down his pale face.

He opened his arms.
"Snow... I'm sorry" he cried.
"DONT YOU FUCKING THINK IVE HAD ENOUGH SORRYS FROM YOU? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE YOU DICKHEAD. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU IN MY FUCKING LIFE EVER AGAIN! I WISH YOU JUST STAYED AWAY, I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed.

"What the fuck?" I heard a voice mumble from behind me. I turned around to see Brendon and Ryan standing there.
"Snow are you okay?" Ryan asked pulling me into a hug.
"Just get him out of my fucking house" I cried into his shoulder.

"What the fuck have you done?" Brendon spat.
"I'm sorry" CC sobbed.
"YOU ARE A FUCKING DICKHEAD!" Brendon yelled back, grabbing him by the scruff of his shirt and throwing him out of the house.

Ryan took my hand, pulling me to the door where Brendon was standing on the porch.
"I DONT CARE WHAT THE FUCK YOUVE DONE BUT DONT YOU DARE THINK OF COMING BACK TO THIS HOUSE OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" He screamed.

I cried, hiding my face in Ryan's shoulder again. He held me close in his arms as I started crying. I had never seen Brendon this mad before.

I heard the door slam, then a pair of arms wrapping around me, prying me out of hand grip. I looked at Brendon, hiding my face in his chest.
"Come on snow, I'll drive you into work" he whispered. I nodded, walking out of the house, my breathing starting to calm down.

I got into my car, sitting down on the passenger seat. Ryan got in the back, Brendon getting into the drivers seat. He gripped the wheel, looking over at me.
"You wanna explain?" He asked. I sighed.

"I was dating Ashley. CC said he loved me. While ash was there and now he's gone it's all his fault! I hate him" I felt my self tearing up again.

"I'm sorry snow" Brendon said reaching over to hug me.
"I feel terrible. Black veil either find a new bassist or the bands over" I sighed feeling guilty that this was going to affect everyone.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket. It was Andy. I answered it, gesturing to Ryan and Brendon to give me a minute as I got out of the car.
"Hey Andy" my voice barely croaked.
"Snow are you okay? I heard what happened" he sounded like he'd been crying.

"I'm fine" I sighed "how about you?" I asked.
"Well, my career has just been officially ended. Black veil brides. It's over" he sobbed. Guilt washed over me.
"Its all my fault" I cried.
"Snow it's not. It's just CC and Ashley being immature. I have my solo music and Jake is doing ÆLONIA I'm so sorry" he cried.

"Andy I'm more sorry. You have no career because of me" I sighed.
"It's fine, juliets back. I need to tell her the news. She probably won't want me now" he sighed.
"She loves you of cause she will" I replied, my eyes feeling heavy from all the crying.

I heard the door open then close in the background.
"Babe?" I heard Juliet say.
"Look I'll see you later snow" he said.
"Bye Andy, keep well. I'm so sorry" I put the phone down. I got back into the car, a few tears falling.
"Snow, we can cancel. I'm sure Gerard will let you have the day off" Ryan said softly. I shook my head.

"I need to keep my mind off it" I sighed.
"Lets go then" Brendon smiled, ruffling my hair before buckling up his belt and driving to the studio. The radio came on playing country music again. Tears watering in my eyes.
"What shits this?" Brendon sneered.

"Hey don't diss country music!!" Ryan interfered.
"Ash always used to keep it on" I said quietly. The whole car went silent until we arrived at the studio. I hesitantly got out of the car, quickly walking inside.

Crystal welcomed me with a warming smile, but it was soon replaced by a frown when she saw my face.
"You okay?" She mouthed. I nodded, walking to Gerard's office. I knocked on the door and he answered with the usual 'come in' which I did.

He was sitting at his desk, a pencil in his hand and dallon was sitting on his phone. He looked up at us, smiling the getting up to give me a hug.
"Snow long time no see!" He said. I hugged back. I missed my old friends. I hadn't spoke to them much, but it was great to have them here for me.

"So snow. We have panics photo shoot then that's it for a week or two. So you have that time off free. Feel through to pop in if you want" Gerard said. He looked up at me frowning.
"Uhh guys. Go into the room next door. Thats where your photo shoot shall take place. Crystal will be there to assist. Snow, stay behind" he ordered.

I nodded, the rest of the band leaving. Brendon looked at me concerned but did as he was told.
"Snow are you okay? Andy was telling me what happened and that i didn't need to worry about sending through the orders for the posters or anything" he explained.

I nodded, but he seemed to see right through me.
"Sit down" he said, pulling out a beanbag. I let out a few tears sitting down. I didn't want to attract all this attention. It was just a breakup. Something that happened daily to loads of different people over the world. Suddenly I was enveloped into a hug.

"He's gone" I cried "Ashley is gone gee I don't know what to do" he pulled me closer.
"Go home your not in a good position to do the shoots today. I can do it" he offered. I shook my head.

"I need to take my mind off it" I sighed. He nodded, letting me get up to go to the shoot room.
"Black veil brides are not a band anymore" I sighed.

I entered the room Ryan, Dallon and Brendon just standing and causally chatting.
"Right let's get this shoot done" I said, Setting up my camera.

After a while, I finally finished the shoots. Brendon was leaning over my shoulder looking at the pictures as I edited them. I started packing up my things, saying my goodbyes to Gerard.
Ryan and Brendon had decided to walk back to their houses.

"Snow wait there!!!!" I heard someone shout as I just shut the door behind me.
"What's up Gerard?" I asked.

"Well I forgot to say my younger brother mikey is coming in tomorrow. He's interested in photography and shit. I was wondering if he could possibly watch over you shoulder when your editing and that?" He asked. I nodded with a smile.

"That will be okay no problem!" I smiled, leaving back to my house. I walked into my home, after driving back two little kittens and a big cat attacking me. I giggled slightly pushing them off me.
"Hey kitties. We still need to get you guys off to the vets and name you" I picked up the two little ones walking up the stairs letting mittens follow me.

I crawled into bed, peeling back the covers trying to get warm. I petted all the kittens. One of them, the tabby had big brown eyes. I sighed.
"I'm going to call you chocolate" I said to the tabby "and I'm going to call you daisy" I said to the other one.

Loneliness washed over me as I lay in bed alone. I wished I was in Ashley's arms. Tears fell down my cheeks.

I felt so empty. My eyes became heavy as sleep took over my body. I was never going to get him back.