Suicide season

I handed CC a Cup of coffee as I collapsed back onto my chair.
"I've missed you" he smiled. I giggled.
"I guess I can say I've missed you too"
I hugged him again.

"CC we need to get you back on your feet" I sighed. He shook his head.
"Snow I'm fine" he said looking down at the floor.

"C you look ten times skinnier than usual have you been eating?" I asked. He shook his head.
"I can't afford it" a tear fell down his cheek "the people there coming and taking everything away from me snow. They want to take Callie, Sasha and Buddha away" he cried.

"Move in here" I said instantly. Something had told me he had changed. He was no longer his happy self, he was fragile almost afraid of life. I didn't know how mikey would react, and even though CC completely ruined my life I had forgave him after those years.

"But snow. I simply can't barge in like that. You and mikey have a life together. And don't forget your kittens" he explained.
"Chocolate and daisy got adopted, mittens passed away. And tiger well. He's lurking around somewhere" I sighed.

Tiger was the only thing I had left to remind me of Ashley. Well, him, his goodbye note and the promise ring he got me. But I wasn't allowed to wear it. Mikey got a... little controlling sometimes.

"Mikey won't mind either" I said.
"He didn't seem it when he darted away" he rolled his eyes. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Just please think about it?" I asked him. Finally he nodded.

I smiled hugging him again, when the door slammed open then shut. I held CC somewhat tighter as I saw mikey walk through the door, with a blonde bimbo at his side.
"Mikey?" I gasped. He looked at me.

"What the hell is he still doing here?" He slurred. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes. Why would he drink?
"We invited CC in" I stuttered "why do you have a girl?" I asked.
"Because you don't love me" he retorted.
"I do mikey" I replied.

"Then why is he hugging you?" He asked his voice getting angrier by the moment.
"Because I'm taking him in" I said sternly. I hated it when mikey got drunk. It was very rare, and very rarely he'd bring back a girl, but I didn't go well with angry drunk people.

"Your pathetic. IM FUCKING LEAVING IVE HAD ENOUGH OF BEING TIED TO YOU!" He yelled in my face, raising his wrist, bringing it down.

I was about to yell in pain, but something blocked it. I opened my eyes to see CC holding his fist.
"I suggest you get some fucking clothes. and leave and don't ever ever step a foot in this home" he growled. Mikey looked at him, disgust in his eyes as he left to get some clothes, taking the bimbo and slamming the door behind me.

Tears streamed down my face as CC pulled me into his arms once again.
"Oh my. Snow I'm so sorry" he sighed. I cried into his chest.
"Hey shhhh. He's not coming back and if he does? If he does I will kill him" he spat. I looked into his eyes.
"Thankyou" I whispered. He pressed his forehead to mine, closing his eyes.

"Come on you look tired. Do you want me to stop the night?" He asked. I shook my head. 
"I think I need some alone time, but bring some of your stuff in tomorrow. You can have the spare bedroom" I sighed. He nodded, kissing my forehead and getting up.

"I'm only a phone call away" he said as he left. As soon as he was gone I sobbed. I lifted up the couch, pulling out a small tin box, where a piece of paper, a few photos and a ring lay. Suddenly I felt a ball of fluff land on my lap.

I looked down to see tiger stretching out.
"Im sorry my little tiger I miss daddy too" I cried. I took off the marriage ring from mikey, and replaced it with Ashley's promise ring.

I took out the piece of paper gently unfolding it. Ashley's note. A tear fell delicately, landing on the paper slightly making the ink run. I read it through.

Dear snow,
Im sorry, sorry for everything. For what happened back at the beach. Sorry for causing you and CC to completely fall out. But I just want you to know how much I love you. I would go to the moon and back for you.

Im sorry for thinking someone like you could love me. Because im just a screw up. And nobody deserves me. I just want you to know this is None of your fault and a decision I have made on my own. Just don't forget me. You will always be in my heart, and when your sad. Remember I'll be watching over you. I'll be with my parents. I love you. Tell CC I forgive him.

My hand started to shake as I dropped the paper on the ground.
"WHY!" I screamed curling my fists. Everything in my life, since the day I was born has never worked out for me! Why is it always me for?