☆.。.:* i'll remember .。.:*☆

"3rd person"

"3rd person"

"seungmin! seungmin! let's go to the basketball game tonight" jisung said and smiled, jumping up and down with the tickets in his hand.

"but i have to study for mid-finals" seungmin said and shook his head.

"oh come on~~ i bought these tickets and besides you're like what . . . . . . . . number one in the whole school? it's just one day!" jisung said and jumped up and down, pouting, hoping to persuade seungmin.

"f-fine! just for you cause minho hyung is gonna be there" seungmin said and closed his textbook, and closed his pen.

jisung helped him choose out an outfit to wear, which was just the casual clothes.

"why you gotta be so tall?" jisung muttered and frowned.

"well its not my fault" seungmin said and pouted.

.・゜゜・ at the basketball game ・゜゜・.

"minmin~!" jisung called out, running to hug the older who was in his basketball uniform + jersey.

[ omg imagine minho, hyunjin and changbin in a jersey + basketball uniform ( ? ) they would look so hot sjsjd we need a concept of that ]

"hi baby. you came~" minho said and smiled, pinching jisung's cute cheeks.

"of course i did! can you win today's game . . . . . . . . for me minmin hyung?" jisung asked and giggled.

"i will. i promise. and i'll throw you my jersey afterwards but remember to catch it cause there's gonna be a lot of fans" minho said and smiled.

"and also i bought seungmin~!" jisung said and smiled.

"damn he's tall. like hyunjin" minho said and chuckled.

as soon as jisung and minho finished talking, they walked back up to the bleachers and took a seat.

"why am i here again when i could be studying for the mid-finals?" seungmin muttered.

"cause you love me with no homo" jisung said and smiled.

as soon as the whole gym was packed, the game started. the whistle blew, the two teams competing against each other.

"mINHO" jisung yelled, making everyone around him practically deaf.

the game went on, seungmin's eyes following the players movement. one player specifically. the taller with black sweaty hair, and a black jersey. 

"hey seungmin, looking at someone?" jisung asked and wiggled his eyebrow.

"n-no! of course not" seungmin said and blushed.

"if you say so" jisung said and giggled.

.・゜゜・ after the basketball game ・゜゜・.

"minmin hyung~!" jisung ran down the stairs, tripping a few times, clutching on the jersey jisung caught.

"hey baby. we won right? for you" minho asked and gave jisung a kiss.

"i caught your jersey too! see!" jisung said and showed him the the jersey with minho's last name on it and his number.

"good boy~" minho said and giggled.

"and also" jisung started and pulled minho to the side, away from seungmin so that he couldn't hear their conversation.

"i think seungmin might have a crush on someone" jisung whispered.

"who? hyunjin? changbin? haknyeon? sehyoon?" minho asked.

"hyunjin" jisung whispered.

"author's note"

stray kids debut tomorrow. what's new? 

seungjin is my religion.

minsung is sailing.

+ changlix is flying up up to the stars

i'm gonna be so attacked tomorrow i might not update sjsjd. this might be the last of me r.i.p.