☆.。.:* freely .。.:*☆

"3rd person"

"3rd person"

"kami~!" seungmin squealed in excitement as soon as he reached hyunjin's doorstep, seeing the dog bark and jump up and down.

"hey boy~" hyunjin said and petted kami, who was jumping around seungmin's legs.

seungmin played around and ran around hyunjin's big house. he bumped into the walls when he wasn't looking and a tall figure.

"be careful seungmin" hyunjin said and checked his body for any injuries.

"kami is so cute!" seungmin said and hugged hyunjin by the torso.

"did i ever mention that you were cute?" hyunjin asked and chuckled.

"of course you have! many times!" seungmin replied.

hyunjin sighed and leaned in to give a sweet, gentle kiss to seungmin, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist. hyunjin licked his lips after breaking from the kiss, grabbing seungmin's hand and dragged the blushing seungmin to the couch.

"w-what-"

"we're gonna watch dog tv with kami!" hyunjin said and chuckled, pulling seungmin onto his lap and hyunjin next to him.

"d-dog tv?" seungmin asked, blushing.

"yeah. kami's favorite show?" hyunjin asked.

seungmin sat there like a confused puppy who ended up falling asleep watching the "show". hyunjin pecked seungmin's cheek and chuckled.

"cutie" hyunjin said and laid seungmin down on the couch, grabbing a blanket and draping it around his slim body.