☆.。.:* saw wow .。.:*☆

"3rd person"

"uhhhhhh why are you here??" hyunjin asked, glaring a him.

"same goes to you" hyunwoo said and rolled his eyes.

"i'm his boyfriend. do i have no right to be here?" hyunjin asked and rolled his eyes back at hyunwoo.

"right . . . . . . . . . and where is he?" hyunwoo asked, pushing past hyunjin into the house.

"get out. why are you even here?" hyunjin asked and sighed.

hyunwoo turned his back around and faced hyunjin, staring into his eyes.

"i'm here cause your boyfriend is tutoring me" hyunwoo said and smirked, taking a seat on the couch.

hyunjin shut the door and walked to seungmin's room, finding a curled up seungmin sleeping. hyunjin crawled onto the bed and sighed.

"hey baby. wake up~ someone is here to see you" hyunjin said and rolled his eyes.

"who ish it?" seungmin mumbled, shifting around.

"hyunwoo" hyunjin said, saying his name in disgust.

seungmin got up slowly and sleepily walked to the living room, facing the hyunwoo who was playing games on his phone.

"what're you doing here at this time?" seungmin asked, rubbing his eyes.

"you wanted to tutor me so i came here" hyunwoo said and smiled.

"tutor my ass" hyunjin muttered, walking to the fridge and pulling out some leftover food to eat.